Fight with Bouncers

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Fight with Bouncers
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi, I went out on Saturday night, and was gaming for about 3 hours. Opened a set with about 8 guys and 1 girl. Then got some proximity over my shoulder so left that set, and opened with jealous girlfriend. Already had isolation so worked through attract and qualification. Got some IOIs, and asked her for a red lipstick kiss on my neck which she gave me. Then her friends turn up, 4 chicks, so I grabbed my girl and said 'hey guys, dont we look like such a cute couple?' - then one of the obstacles goes to the girl 'is that your red lipstick kiss?' and she says 'yes.' Anyway, my girl says she's gunna go get her car to bounce back to her place.

On the way out, one of the bouncers who tried to kick me out earlier (and I snuck back in), sees me and says I told u to leave earlier, and grabs my arm. Then I told him 'don't touch me' and he touches more, and I wave my arm out in his face, sayin dont touch me, then three bouncers took me to the tarmac and the main bouncer puts me in a choke hold.

Then I get back to my chick who kind of saw the whole thing - I should have said something like 'did I ever tell u about the time I took on 3 bouncers and survived?,' but there was no way I was being that quick, just played it off like it was no big deal. Anyway, she's in the car, and I go to the passenger side, but the car door is locked, so I cant get in. So I go round the other side and she winds down the window so we can speak. GAY! I tried a few things saying 'I was gunna leave' and then 'lets just head back to mine for the after party and we can drink shots' she says she's had a bit to drink. Then her obstacle friends walk over and tell me to leave.

I need to know strategies for dealing with interupts and obstacles. Run a new opener? Just ignore them and be cool, and keep gaming your girl?

And also how to deal with the locked passenger door of the car? Build more comfort to begin with...? anything else?
peace

Post subject: Bouncers
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Just to add to the thing about bouncers.
Sometimes they can be great. I am friendly with a few bouncers at places I regularly go to and they let me straight in, you can chat with them (social proof) etc. Other times they are complete pricks.
I remember one incident where one of the bouncers told me I was too drunk (bs I had about four beers in me) and wasnt allowed back into the club. BUT MY PEACOCKING NECKLACE WAS ON A HB IN THERE! So I went to another entrance and got let in there.
Inside I wandered for a bit and bouncer who didnt let me in was on me. I saw him and wandered towards the exit without him needing to argue with me and then he pushes me, I told him to lay his hands off me and we get to the top of a set of stairs and he actually pushes me down them!
If I was as wasted as he supposed I was I wouldve surely smashed my face open on the stairs.
I turn around and abuse him for it and then leave the building.
Fucking bouncers.
Fun police.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't think I've ever met any bouncers that I really -LIKE-.

Okay, well I guess there's one... but the other ones I know (I do martial arts with some of them) are just macho blockheads.

Btw, as for losing your peackcocking necklace... were you upset about losing the necklace or losing the girl? If it's the necklace, try and find a bunch of cheaper ones you can afford to lose.

- Dex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Haha!!!
Bouncers are just Amogs in disguise.
Be their best friends, because otherwise, they will always win.
What are bouncers? They are usually thick as pig shit. So learn a few pretty magic tricks, and show them to the bouncers on a night where you don't intend to go in, that way you no longer present a threat.
Also, dude, why didn't you just knock on the window?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
What are bouncers? They are usually thick as pig shit. So learn a few pretty magic tricks, and show them to the bouncers on a night where you don't intend to go in, that way you no longer present a threat.
Jesus I didn't even think of sarging the bouncers. Man.. first thing I'm going to do when I get back to Aus is going out on a quiet weeknight and making some new bouncer friends so I can walk past lines again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Glad to help. I'm a magician, so work in the centre of town, so as I walk to work, I chat to them. Although some are dumb asses, many are very interesting. I met one who was a Falklands veteran and who described to me in vivid detail how he shot and killed someone. Nice guy. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Haha!!!
cheers man - yeah could have just tapped the window and waited 4 her to open the door. I tried the handle, locked, and she just sat there. I got the feeling she wouldnt have opened it. So I assumed she wouldnt open it straight away and went round the other side to talk to her. Otherwise it might have freaked her out if I just was there tapping on the window. lol but I dunno...

While I was round the other side, I think I should have crouched down to her eye level through the window and felt the back of her neck saying 'a lot of stress is stored here' and gone for the kiss and timebridge. Then try to get in after that. But I made the mistake of not making friends with her group... I should have run an opener while we were waiting. Or, walked her up to the car and never left her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Divinity79
I used to be a bouncer............ :roll:

just messing guys, i used to be a bouncer for a short time in a club in Stirling why?? cause the amount of chicks you get and you dont even need game! its sick! but i gotta agree 100% with SIMPLE about bouncers being Amogs! its unreal brother!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

cheers divinity.
Fikshen: Dude, if she's uncomfortable with you getting into her car, shes most probably gunna be uncomfortable with you touching her neck. What's normal? Tapping on the window. If she wants to let you in, you're in. But if she doesn't then why would she be comfortable letting you come back to hers? Or worse, your's, an uncomfortable environment.
Peace

Post subject: The Necklace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:06 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey Dex.
It is all good because the necklace only cost about $3. Its just it was super flashy and awesome. I have another one anyway its just out of batteries :P.
And as for Divinity.
The reason that girls dig bouncers so much is because they see the benefits of flirting with bouncers. Free entry, access to VIP, bypassing lines etc. They have everything to gain from it. You sure most of the time you weren't just being messed with?

Post subject: Re: The Necklace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
And as for Divinity.
The reason that girls dig bouncers so much is because they see the benefits of flirting with bouncers. Free entry, access to VIP, bypassing lines etc. They have everything to gain from it. You sure most of the time you weren't just being messed with?

Yep, i was being messed with totally. If I was not sarging or Gaming then the only reason these "Shallow" chicks were flirting was purely cause i was a doorman/bouncer. But hey! it was fun :-) , plus i saw it as a learning tool to help my game, to get an inside look at the bouncers, i didnt do it for money cause pay is shit.

So, yeah, your right :-) , messed with all the way! lol

Post subject: :D
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:13 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Still.
Improving your game is always a good thing.
And as long as they are opening you then you have all the more oppurtunity to neg and reframe the conversations. Good practice I tell you.
Cept most of the bouncers I see just get all soft and go easy on the hot women and get despised by all the men.
Now bartenders on the other hand...
I was thinking about getting a job as a bartender pretty soon. Take a fancy drinks course and all that. What are your opinions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah thats a great Idea, especially if you can get behind the bar in VIP area of a club or a cool down lounge, if you learn some fancy tricks also. Very good for improving your game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:45 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Fik -

if she did not open the door for you - then you lost her way before that. You might have doen somethign wrong, or missed some steps in gaining her interest and esculating her.
The thing with the bouncers may have had soemthign to do with it - i cant imagine anyone coming back from that if she sat there and witnessed it... somethings there are no recovery - just a fun story at the end of the night.

and with the bouncers - they are true alpha at the door. be their friends. you need to chat to them as much as possible. When in London we used to go to Belushis very often- we got friends with the bouncers and would even buy him drinks! It was the greatest thing ever. no lines, no trouble and could walk in and out whenever we pleased.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:30 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Haha!!!
That's right man, befriend the bouncer and you have just unlocked something great. Giacomo and I are on great terms with 1 bouncer who always gets us past the super long lines straight in, it's great. Giacomo gets the love from him because... I'm not sure, but he calls him Romeo, I guess cos he's him with women :P
And he loves me because he saw me save Giacomos ass and beat a guy into the gutter.
VIP status at this place tastes delicious.