Openning and Post closing Problems.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:53 pm 
I've been having problems with the openning. I usually get a good amount of girls by just inviting girls to get drinks, or meeting them online. But I'm not always a 100% into these girls, they don't attract me as much as the girls I would like to be going out with.
Don't get me wrong though, I've dated some gorgeous women, but I just don't like them that much.
Basically what I can identify as my problem is that when I see a potential HB that I feel attracted to entirely I fail at the openning and if I do suceed at the approach (2% of the time) I fail at maintaining the interest of them, In this 2% I usually get a number close, but I FAIL at maintaining the game, post the close.
Maybe I call to much and appear to be desperate some times?
I have no idea how to keep the women interested or plaing the game post a number close or even a k-close.

Any suggestion????

I'm kinda deseperate 'cause I'm not getting the girls I actually want to get.

Thunder 007

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: xxorginizmxx
First step, research inner game, i can see thats a big issue here; kind of most of the issue really.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:25 pm 
Thanks for the tip osiris,i´ll look into it and work on that...

Something happened to me last night that I don´t know exactly how to interpret it.

I was at a club last night, it was packed you could barely walk. I was laying against the bar and a girl that I´ve known for some time was in front of me and we started talking about how packed this place was, and of how unpleasent was to be in that place. Suddenly she looks at me and she says I WANTO TO GET OUT OF HERE.!
I did not know how to interpret what she meant by that. Does she wanted to go home? or go home with me?
Of course I told her (after a while) ¨Hey Im gonna close my tap, want a ride¨ So we jumped in to my car and start driving trough the city talking about a lot of stuff that we both agreed on.
I did not game her at all, because I couldnt read her.

Any suggestions of what should that should have done in that situation??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: vsanchez265@yahoo.com
AOL: vsanchez265@aol.com
o' right bro, well first of all i cant assume something like (she wanted you too make love to her or something like that) for one cuz i dont know how she was manipulating the skill of body language, what i could assume is that she likes your company, now if you wanted something with her it would still be up to you to make the move.

ps. if she is a close friend and dont want to have the wrong interpretation
it be best if you payed attention to her body language.