Sticking points opening 2 women+

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I understand the principles are the same and a good inner game and fun attitude is key.

But Im not doing women groups right (day game). They look at each other like wtf, who is this. Theres often one who is pissed because she never gets hit on.

Would love to read any great threads, authors, videos on groups.

Thank you

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:52 pm 
The Grand Puba

So you make one feel special but the other one doesn't get that same feeling? The solution is really simple if you just think about it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I understand the principles are the same and a good inner game and fun attitude is key.

But Im not doing women groups right (day game). They look at each other like wtf, who is this. Theres often one who is pissed because she never gets hit on.

Would love to read any great threads, authors, videos on groups.

Thank you
How do you open them?

Lately, I opened something like fifty 2-sets. The reactions were:

-Wtf, annoyed (try to calibrate a bit, but be ready to give up).
-Embarrassed, surprised (you should calibrate your vibe and make them feel at ease first of all).
-One "alpha girl" (a girl social with you from the start) and one timid girl. Speak with both of them. Choose the one that seems more interested in you.
-Two "alpha girls". They speak and joke with your easily.

I opened them with something like: "Excuse... I was wondering... a part the level of attractiveness what else do you have in common?" Maybe they are friends, sisters, colleagues etc... and you start from there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
They look at each other like wtf, who is this.
i have been in this situation many times, its weird lol ... its because you open one girl, not the whole group.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I did this the other day at the mall. Here was my opener.

ME: I saw both you and I just had to come up and ask are you two lesbians???
Them: WTF no do we look like lesbians???
ME: Well no , but I've been fooled before.
Them: LOL
ME: I'm just messing. I'm Chase by the way .. I'm actually meeting a few of my friends in a minute , but I like meeting new people you guys are?
Them: Names given
Me: Very cool - conversation rolls into what they are doing here
Them: Explains they are out shopping for a birthday
Me: Oh I love birthdays, can you guys cook as well as shop?
Them: Laughs
Me: Well I gotta get going - it was nice meeting **name **Name

If you want to ask for the hangout you ask both of them and ask if they would ever be interested in going to a thing with you and your friends. Me however, i wasn't interested in either of them... I am picky and as soon as I herd the voices I was grossed so I left.

Besides.... I just created their serendipitous moment that women crave and left all mysterious. This is how you build your confidence... Fuck the outcome and fuck number closes... Get good at conversation and approach.

Also, pro tip... every girl subconsciously knows who the better looking female is. Therefore, a lot of the times in these mixed sets of women you target the ugly one first and deny the other attention, but if you don't include them in your conversation... they will cock block you.