game for barbacks?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: game for barbacks?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hi. I am a barback in club in Oslo.. fantastic Norwegian blonds :) picking glasses and helping bartenders in their duties. lots of walking around the sets. Of course I have less social power than barback, but still I think that I can use my working hours not only for making money ;) It is ok for me to stay in the set for some time. no big time pressure. I dont think that typical opener are not working in this situation. and after hi/asking abou enjoy the nigjt or sth i freeze. dont know what to say next.
on the other hand girls are opening me for some informations or napkins/ paper etc..

at the beginning i was pissed off because I spend my weekends in the work, but actually i might be even better.

greetings

ps. not option to becoming bartender, because I am no native speaker

Post subject: Re: game for barbacks?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

One of the things you could do is when they ask for something, say, "Only if you behave" or
"That's the worst pick up line ever" and then smile and wink at her.

After that it is very simple to follow up with, "How's your night?" and "Caught any handsome guys?"

In a club, I wouldn't waste too much time talking about where she's from or what she does. I'd very
quickly go into attraction building by directly saying to her:

"I think you're the cutest girl in here tonight...you're too cute for this club...you should definitely leave"

Tease her with stuff like that, don't try to engage her with logic.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure