Should I say that I dreamed about her?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys,

hope I´m not totaly out of this forum thread topic, but I mean it as "phone communication" kind of question.

If you dream about girl, I mean real dreams in night (not those imaginations going through our heads when we are awake), do you tell her afterward? Probably it depends on phase you are in with her. From my previous experience (personal and by texting), whenever i mentioned dreaming about some girl to her, I´ll rate reactions from pure neutral to medium negative (in polite kind of way). So, I stopped telling them at all and keep it for myself.

Here is my question. Do you mention to girl that you dreamed about her, and if so, when? What level of connection she must be in before you tell her? Is telling before that kind of connection crude way in to friend zone?

And second question, texting related. Have friend, haven´t seen her quite long time (months). Our level of communication stopped on light flirting from both side. Dreamed about her few days ago. How should I tell here, even use it as pretext for opening new communication? I want weave it neatly, you know, not scare her but impress her interest. How would you do it? If not at all, tell me also please.

Thanks for your help and answers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:27 pm 
King Among Mortals

Tell her it was a sexual dream... Like you were reading from a mini romance/sex novel.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Tell her it was a sexual dream... Like you were reading from a mini romance/sex novel.
I don't see that as appropriate neat opener after so long time, especially if we didn't talk about sex before.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:30 pm 
The Grand Puba

Are you really dreaming about these girls or are you just doing it to gauge interest?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:32 pm 
King Among Mortals

You don't have to.

I would suggest leading to it, not necessary open with it.

Be honest with what you want out of the interaction.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

This ^^^^

It's a way of introducing a sexual frame and maintain plausable deniability at the same time. If she runs with it then great, if not then build up more attraction.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Are you really dreaming about these girls or are you just doing it to gauge interest?
Yes I really dreamed about here and yes, it was total explicit sex dream :-0 Honestly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

This ^^^^

It's a way of introducing a sexual frame and maintain plausable deniability at the same time. If she runs with it then great, if not then build up more attraction.
Quote:
You don't have to.

I would suggest leading to it, not necessary open with it.

Be honest with what you want out of the interaction.
I see, didn't get it right at first. So you mean something like mentioning i dreamed about her and if she is curious what about, wave it lighty toward true contet of dream (which was sex)

Last edited by JohnyBeta on Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:48 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Yes I really dreamed about here and yes, it was total explicit sex dream :-0 Honestly
Then it's fine to tell her about the dream...as a conversation. Don't look to her for a reaction. I'd just make the suggestion of telling her, "you were in my dream," rather than, "I was dreaming about you" so the initial statement doesn't make her sound like she's the star of your dream(even if she is). Let her ask what the dream is about and maybe even resist telling her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

This method originally came from online dating sites and was used as a way to screen out girls who weren't DTF.

You tell them you had a dream about them. Most of the time they will be curious and ask what. Then you can introduce a sexual element in an obtuse fashion instead of being upfront with it.

The DTF's usually run with it and the frame becomes a sexual one. Saves loads of time.

Bear in mind it's a DREAM you're talking about, you can say all kinds of crazy shit that you wouldn't normally say to someone you've just met.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:52 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

I see, didn't get it right at first. So you mean something like mentioning i dreamed about her and if she is curious what about, wave it lighty toward true contet of dream (what was sex)
Make HER pull it out of you, more explicit each time, HER making you more explicit. HER wanting to share her naughty thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great help guys, thanks. Will write her tomorrow using your methods and let know outcome.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys,

sorry for my later reply. So, here is result. Wrote her next afternoon, heeding your advices. Opened communication with simple "Guess what :D". Got quite fast respond "What? :D" Told her smoothly that she was in my dream (not dreamed about her, good hint, thanks :) But didnt give her any concrete informations what dream was about. She of course started to be curious, demanding with every message content of dream. Told her I can not tell anymore, beucase it´s to early, and as real gentmeman I can continue only after 10 pm.

After that, she offered visiting me in several days and that I can tell her whole dream personally, if Im not somehow guarded at night ...

Few more messages follow, after 10 pm. told her first part of dream, about being very close, looking in each others eyes and other stuff.. With more and more teasing in every following message. Worked pretty good, she was asking for more and more. Ended storytelling in best, wished good night a told her we can continue tommorow if she behave :-) She pleaded and objected (in good friendly teasing way), but I dint back away.

We are in contact since than, expecting her visit this wednesday evening.

Wish me luck guys :-) Believe there is good chance for pretty pleasant night. :-)