COSTA RICA (San Jose) - Wingman/Roommate

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » South America

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys. I have a VERY nice 3BR/2BA condo in the center of San Jose Costa Rica.

I bring guys down for occasional coaching every so often, but right now I'm looking for a part-time or full-time roommate who is interested in coming down for a few months (up to 6). Normally I have a roommate-full time, and then the 3rd room is for when a friend or student flies in to party or visit.

Ideally, a non-smoker, over 22 years old, has some game, and not completely broke.

If you've considered living out-of-country to practice your spanish, Body Language, or latin-america game, this is probably one of the best opportunities you could get. San Jose is probably the best Latin city there is in Central America... (not as solid as Colombia or Brazil, but still damn fun).

Of course, highly experienced gamers are always welcome for free (3-5 days max) if the middle room is open.

If interested, send me a PM.