Any PUA Pick Up Artist in Baguio City Philippines?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Asia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

any PUA in Baguio or North Luzon Area? need a wingman Torpe at walang Game mga barkada ko nyaha, if ever madayo kayo sa Baguio, call or text me dadalhin ko kayu kung saan madami mabibingwit, I also have a good place where we can you know... haha here my number: 09194480851 also add me on facebook : mrcoe007 atyahoodotcom

doing this for like a year now

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: ryanoia@yahoo.com
Quote:
any PUA in Baguio or North Luzon Area? need a wingman Torpe at walang Game mga barkada ko nyaha, if ever madayo kayo sa Baguio, call or text me dadalhin ko kayu kung saan madami mabibingwit, I also have a good place where we can you know... haha here my number: 09194480851 also add me on facebook : mrcoe007 atyahoodotcom

doing this for like a year now
You may want to check out the Premier Seduction Community in the Philippines - AttraXion Arts aka X Arts.

We have been operating since 2008 and as such, the earliest and founding community in the Philippines.

We got guys in Baguio by the way.

If you want to get in touch with us, either go to

- facebook.com/fulltimeattractive (Facebook of X Arts)
- fulltimeattractive.com (X Arts Site)
- attraxionarts.com (X Arts site).

You may also LISTEN to our PICK UP/SEDUCTION RADIO SHOW EVERY TUESDAY AT 1130 PM ON JAM 88.3 FM or thru JAM883.FM (Jam 88.3 Website).

In the above-mentioned radio show, what we do is we give free pick up advice on-air and invite guests as well as hot pinay celebrities during the show who also give advice on this thing called "Game". You may also call us during the show to ask about your sticking points in the game, or specific questions on how to seduce or approach this particular woman.

Yes, you read right. We are actually on-air in Philippine radio stations. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:12 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Gusto ko sanang testingin yung diskarte ni pareng Stelar sa mga Koryana diyan sa taas. Pero sa araw. Para kitang-kita yung karakas kung pwede. Kakagigil kasi silang magdala ng pantalon. Parang masarap silang paghahampasin sa pwet.

PM na lang yung walang daga sa dibdib. Posible kasing pagtatadyakan tayo ng mga yan sa yagbols pag palpak yung diskarte. :twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha this was posted like 3 years ago, met lots of great people with this post im glad to say that we now have a solid Baguio Lair. Havent changed my number so u can still contact me if u need a wingman most of our members are still active.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Too bad your far away, anyway me and my friends might go to Baguio sometime (all are AFCs) . I will make sure to contact you guys.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Any fellows currently here in baguio? It's good to know that there are people with similar interests.

I'm a student of the game. Looking for a more experienced mentor or co-student :D
Here's my number 0916-347-9596

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Any fellows currently here in baguio? It's good to know that there are people with similar interests.

I'm a student of the game. Looking for a more experienced mentor or co-student :D
Here's my number 0916-347-9596
I posted this 3 years ago. Time flies fast. There were only four people from Baguio who responded my post years back. That number may be small, but means there are people with balls of steel willing to put this stuff out into practice. I had two wingmen. During my later stages, I learned to do day game solo -- my first wingman entered PMA and was out of the game; the other was a college student who was busy in his studies.

SOME LESSONS LEARNED THROUGH THE YEARS:
During my early stages, I got rejected a lot -- I approached 14 ladies before getting my first number. Haha. Yes, do not be ashamed of taking your first steps. Just remember the numbers, because they will help you gauge your progress. Mistakes are good, as long as you learn the lesson sprinkled in them.

During my intermediate stages, I STILL get rejected a lot -- my close rate became 1 in 4. Yes, it's still dismal. The truth is you will not win everytime (that hurts the ego initially). But, in the events that you win, you will win BIG. I have had relationships with a beauty queen, and be in bed with beautiful, professional women who other guys could only imagine naked in their dreams. If you ask me, the rewards outweigh the initial frustrations if you stick to the process.

*For now, I am retired (in a relationship with a smart, beautiful, wonderful lady I met at a bookstore -- yep, this stuff works), and I will not be able to help you. What I can do is connect you to other people I met along the way.

*I already met @jimpogi and some of his crew. They're cool people. You should also shoot them a message.

--PUA Astro