My best ways to remove the stigma of AA

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: BenZonaa129
Due to the large influx of newbies, and people who just have a general amount of AA here is Kurent's big balls guide to removing most (remember, everyone does have it) fear of aproach.

Lets start at the very begining: Aproach Anxiety is hardwired into your system because 40,000 years ago, if you were rejected, you were weeded out of the gene pool. The adverage society was about 50 people, male and female. That means that there are 25 females in the group. Lets factor out the ones who are old, married, sick, too young, etc, and that brings us to a generous 5 women who you are able to mate with. If you crash and burn with one of them, she will tell her four other friends about you, and thus you will never be able to replicate, and your genes are gone. If you want more on this, look to Mystery.

In today's society, we encounter thousands of women, most of whom dont know you nor will they pass on word about someone approaching them. Your emotions are toying with your fears as they love to do. Only when you understand why there is that fear can you remove it completely.

Now, starting from the begining, for someone who heeds their parent's advice and never talks to strangers:

1. Do a newbie mission, go to a mall and say "hi" to every girl there. Thats it, say "hi" and walk away. Even if they can't hear you when you say it, as long as you are going through the motions, something good will come of it.

2. If you live in a major tourist city (like Boston) wait for a group of tourists to come by on some kind of moving tour and shout to them, "Welcome to (city) have a great time!" They will never see you again, and we all know that its the highlight of their trip.

3. Do the high5 excersize. Go up to people and ask for high5s. Its great if you have a wing who is experienced. He will open the set and you just walk up for the high5. If nothing else, this will give you a small sense of euphoria.

4. When waiting in line, for groceries or whatever, talk to the checkout person. Especially if you dont know him or her. Just ask "How was your day?", "Whats up?", or "How are you doing?" They will respond, because half the time they are required to. You could even talk to the person behind you in line, but that is a little more.

5. Make a goal for yourself, move in baby steps. Say, in the next month, I want to open 300sets (31 days in a month, about 10/day). Once you get going, its easy to do 10 sets in an hour. In these sets, just do it to open. Say "Whats up?" and wait for an answer, then walk away. Game her a little, but just walk away.

6. Open sets you know will blow you out. A two set who are facing away from you, a guy set, sets walking on the other side of the street, anything. Hit on a married girl (only for the brave). That kind of shit. That should get rid of your fear or rejection. Set a goal, you want to get blown out 100 times. If someone blows you out, go the extra mile and say shit like "I eat shits like you for breakfast" or "Ha, you are just walking away because we both know if you stay, you will be naked on my floor within the hour." Crazy shit. In this step, always get the last word in.

Next, removing that fear of comitting a social faux pas:

1. Learn to be an ass. Meaning, one day, when you are in an especially bad mood, go out and say "FUCK YOU" to a lot of people. Just be a total asshole. If you are in a bad mood, you will eventually cheer yourself up, and you forget all of that kindness thats taken the place chivalry.

2. While talking to someone, walk away. During the conversation, when they are talking to you, just turn and walk. That will build you the strongest frame. Its easier if it is someone who you dislike, but do it on a recent sarge. Just open a set, get her talking (as to how to do that, look somewhere else) and walk away. Hey, if she follows you, thats a major SOI; if she calls you out on it, flip her off as you are walking by; if she walks away too, great, no strings attached. Once you do it, you'll find it supprisingly easy.

3. Call a recent sarge (who you are willing to lose) just to rant. If she ever decides to talk, tell her to fuck off and continue talking. After a few minutes (10-15) on the phone, I guarentee that nothing will ever stand in your way about talking on the phone.

4. In a conversation, talk over the person (sorta with the above). Just be a total ass.

Remember, these are just pointers, if you disagree with any of them, FUCK YOU (jk), dont do them. You don't have to do any of them in order. Stuff like that. Feel free to post your stratagies for anything, I just want this to be a great archive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

another fun thing to do to get over your fear of people getting mad at you is to go to someplace outside, like a park, where people are hanging out and having a good time and throw water balloons at them. do this on foot so its more personal, and maybe say something mean/funny to them while doing it....i like screaming "you shall pay for your sins!!" before hitting people with balloons. if they get upset with you just yell at them and tell them they are being rediculous. you can also practice dealing with people this way, try to talk your way out of it and make friends with them if you want. ever open a set and have all the people glare at you? its kind of intense....well this will help you think on your feet and disarm people...just dont hit mean looking amogs with balloons or they might come attack you...but really if nothing else its just fun to walk around throwing balloons at people....and hey, its only water!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

another good thing to do is to practice the combination of voice tone, body language and approach. Lines and approaching MUST be accompanied by an adequate use of body language and voice tone. This way you can truly test the different reactions you will get from the same words if using correct voice tone or body language and get used to have them always in mind.

cheers to all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright I like these especially the fuck off part I am sure that will get a lot of people into a tizzi, but it is a real paradigm shift.

Think about it

Do you think that people want to meet new people?
as a general rule
yes
But why do you think they would not want to meet you?

That is the real stiking point in my view, until you truly internalize certain facts like you are a person some one else would like to meet, no amount of sarges will help you out.

:!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: BenZonaa129
To answer your rhetorical questions:

1: Do you want to meet them? Yes.
2: Do they want to meet you? Hell yes. Meeting a PUA will be one of the best things to ever happen to a girl. Internalize this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

For those who need some theoretical help on their way to a fear-free PUA :), I suggest the book Feel the fear and do it anyway from Susan Jeffers. A lot of professionals will tell you that and it really helped me. You do not feel alone with your anxiety and have a good tested programm on how to proceed.