Other People Watching

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Other People Watching
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

I'm pretty good at approaching girls in situations where people aren't watching, but how do you deal with times for when you know there'll be someone (like in line at the coffee shop) listening to you hit on the girl and judging you for it? I know it's easy to say "stop caring what people think" and stuff like that but somehow when just me and her I feel much more confident -- genuine with the interaction. with others watching it almost feels like a performance with an audience. I know it's a stretch but kind of like having sex behind closed doors vs. doing it while others are watching. I just want it to be about me and her, does that make sense? What are your guys' thoughts?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:18 pm 
King Among Mortals

But you are not having sex, your just having a human interaction. People do that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:08 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Are you concerned about being "judged" by these errant listners to your conversation?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is where you push your comfort zone man. You will not grow when you stay in your comfort zone. Pulling an HB whiles people look on is part of the game. Get ready to even have a bigger audience whiles pulling a supper hot girl. It's normal.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A lot of folks like to live vicariously. You are just entertaining to them. It is easier to watch from the audience than it is to be the guy in the ring.

8)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:38 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Get in the ring.

I have succumbed to this and missed out on some wonderful opportunities. Don't let that happen to you.

It is imperative to realize that these onlookers are meaningless to your convo and your life - where are these SIDELINE JOKERS when you and the girl are alone - that's right, THEY'RE IRRELEVANT.

Please read my post 25 times so it sinks in and you make the necessary changes to your presently flawed mindset - a mindset that I once possessed as well.