High energy?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: High energy?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've read some PUA stuff and I know that energy is important, but I naturally have very low energy and it seems fake when I try to be very high energy. Like Ill crack a joke but people are confused at first because I'm not really high energy, and I'm not really excited. How can I be high energy without coming off as fake and ingenuine?

Post subject: Re: High energy?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

1. no fap

2. sport

3. have fun and be playfull

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:28 am 

You dont have to be high energy, you just cant be a buzzkill.

Chief has a really good book written for low energy people in mind. Send him a message.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have found exercise, vegetable juice, and maybe some nutritional supplements increase my energy.
I think vegetable juice does the most, and exercise comes 2nd. Also cut out processed foods as much as you can, because they will definitely lower your energy and make you feel like crap, both physically and mentally. I have my own slow masticating juice machine. It cost $400. I juice stuff like kale, beets, brussel sprouts, carrots, ginger, etc. I buy organic vegetables. They don't really cost that much, unless you shop at Whole Foods. You can buy all the vegetables you need for between $10 to $20. Vegetable juice is one of the worst tasting things on earth, but it packs a lot of great nutrition. It gives you a lot of energy and does a lot to boost your health. It gives you a lot of nutrients you need that are missing from processed foods. Vegetable juice also improves your endurance, strength, and vision. I also like to use mineral supplements, because you won't get as much minerals as you need just from eating food. Another thing that is great for your health and energy is sunshine. I sunbathe for 20 minutes. Also avoid eating sugar. It's very bad for you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have found exercise, vegetable juice, and maybe some nutritional supplements increase my energy.
I think vegetable juice does the most, and exercise comes 2nd. Also cut out processed foods as much as you can, because they will definitely lower your energy and make you feel like crap, both physically and mentally. I have my own slow masticating juice machine. It cost $400. I juice stuff like kale, beets, brussel sprouts, carrots, ginger, etc. I buy organic vegetables. They don't really cost that much, unless you shop at Whole Foods. You can buy all the vegetables you need for between $10 to $20. Vegetable juice is one of the worst tasting things on earth, but it packs a lot of great nutrition. It gives you a lot of energy and does a lot to boost your health. It gives you a lot of nutrients you need that are missing from processed foods. Vegetable juice also improves your endurance, strength, and vision. I also like to use mineral supplements, because you won't get as much minerals as you need just from eating food. Another thing that is great for your health and energy is sunshine. I sunbathe for 20 minutes. Also avoid eating sugar. It's very bad for you.