Simple and great way to get started talking to strangers

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

w w w. omegle. c o m/ (cant post link cause of low posts
Its an online chat with a lot of people , i just found it today , first it was a bit harder to start with video one , but after u give enough thums up and a smile , u recieve 9 of 10 back , it will make you feel better , and also is a simple home-training.
Have fun

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:40 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Good point actually. I'm a big believer in the power of momentum, especially in a social context. If you sit around in your house for a week and don't talk to anyone then when you do have an interaction you talk like a complete spaz and your social/seductive game is well off. Once you break through that first one you find it get's easier and easier.

I first noticed it at work where I was usually quiet and never really talked to anyone much. I was never much of a morning person so would just come in sit on my computer and get on with my work by myself until lunchtime. One morning I had to get up early for a seminar which involved a lot of networking. All the professionals there were older than me, I had nothing in common with them and it was all really awkward, I hated it. Especially as it was so early! Que being back at work a few hours later I suddenly realised I'd been walking around the office for the last half hour chatting and laughing about with the bosses and secretaries. I'd been on the phone laughing and joking about whilst confidently dealing with clients (I hate talking on the phone!). The change it made getting up and going to that awkward 1 hour seminar and being forced to socialize was phenomenal.

I've wanted to try and incorporate that concept of building momentum in to my life so I now set a timer on my phone every time I leave the house and compete with my self to see how quick I can open the first set of the day or of the night out. The earlier you get it done the better for you. I'm going to start doing this with omegle and chatroulette as well. First thing in the morning when you usually wouldn't have a set to open, start building momentum. Would probably help improve text game as well

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How many dick vids do you have to wade through? haha

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Tried this one out today on 2 girls, I now have a date and a new phone number. :D

Approach a girl and as corny as it sounds say 'Escuse me, can i ask you ONE question that may or may not be followed by another question?", she says sure "Do you have a boyfriend" If no "What reason could you give me right now for not getting your phone number?"
Just in any case use the line "what reason could you give ... blah blah blah".