Girls who lead you

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

Post subject: Girls who lead you
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Getting lead on by a girl is a very emotional stage for guys. Sometimes we feel like she loves and sometimes fell like she don't care about you at all. But it is not entirely girls fault we allow them to do it. And most of the time its the nice guys who are the victim. So the following points will tell you the games of girls who lead you.
1)Balance-------------------- If she makes you feel special, she will equally push you away.
2) Mrs Excuse-------------- She will always makes some excuse to not date, if she dates the time and place should be of her choice.
3) Sex Blame---------------- You will get sex only when she wants to and after sex she will blame you.
4)Reeling--------------------- If you push her and try to move forward in life, she will pull you back.
5)Don't bother----------------If you threatened to leave, she don't bother to stop you. It really does not matter to her coz she knows you will come back.
6) No emotional investment----She will not emotionally invest on you on deep level even if you are investing emotionally on her.
7)Credit Card-------------- She will makes you buy many things for her (Not necessary most girls don't do it).
8)Punching Bag--------- She will use you as a emotional punching bag whenever she needs.
9)One Sided--------------You will always feel like it's you who is doing all the hard work to keep the relation alive.
10)No Friendzone----- If u genuinely try to keep her in friendzone she will punish you.
11)Wat is it?---------------These relation is kind of a secret relation, you can't say she is your girlfriend but you cannot even say she is your friend.
12)No Extra Attention please----- She don't want to get text n call from morning till night, she loves attention but only when she wants.
13)Don't care-----------She don't care about what u did in your day to day life.
14)Tongue Slips-------Sometimes out of overconfidence of her power over you she will occasionally say that you don't know me, I am a bad person, I have boyfriend.
15) No braging-------- She will tell you that she has a boring life, but she will never brag.
16)Domination-------- And the most important thing to her is her ego, her schedules, her dominating power in relation.
17) Negative manipulation------- Open lying, black mailing, anger, over negging, victim, guilt inducing (I don't care with puppy dinner looks), fake honesty (I came from a strict religious family), use of hog frame, sensitive words which are not congurent with her actions are her ways to manipulate.
The problem with nice guys is that they belief in such philosophies like love at 1st sight, one woman for life, sex after marriage, savior, chasing romance, that its easier for girls to lead them to such a point that they don't have enough energy left in them to pursue another girl so they hang on to such manipulative girls.
Remember if you are not willing to leave her she will lead you. Girls are not attracted to guys who don't have any other option. Love is a two way process.

Post subject: Re: Girls who lead you
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:11 pm 
King Among Mortals

Now that we all know how your day goes.....