Wingman in Amsterdam wanted

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Europe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Beauties,

Let's meet up and help each other to reach a higher level in our game while having more fun along the way. I'm most interested in daygame because I care too much about my sleeping rythm and other things in my life to go out clubbing 4 nights a week.

I'm a consistent opener, but could work more on stimulating different emotions during a set besides making her laugh. Taking the seed of interest I already elicit from girls and learning to grow it into a wildly blossoming tree of strong attraction is my objective at the moment.

If this sounds like the guy you would like to marry, you're probably at the wrong forum. However, if you're that cool guy who brings a positive vibe and is willing to try out new things, then you should send me a PM and we should be in touch. I care more about you being a cool guy that's fun to be around than your level of game/ experience.

All the best,

Bart :)