Everything works!

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Everything works!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:44 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Background 15 years or more natural game hundreds of lays(i have no idea since regular people that get laid FOR REAL DO NOT KEEP COUNT)and can get and keep a gf,i believe that is important, my English sucks which make my accomplishments even harder)...... ok, now that we got out of the way, here we go: I always see this reply, there is no game, game does not exists, mm sucks, dangelo sucks, this one is good, this one is bad, how the game can be bad for you and on and on and on... Also this poster is legit, that one sucks, that one is a kj, etc...Since i do martial arts and i have been doing it for 15 years, and i been running businesses and selling for ever... I will write my analogy from an old fart that has been around the block hope you guys get something out of it... First my martial arts analogy: Karate sucks, bjj is good, then mua thai is good, capoeira is a dance is not effective, no is krav maga, no is boxing that is good... Ok here is the analogy is NOT THE MARTIAL ARTS, IS THE MARTIAL ARTIST, by the way even in the same lineage lets say bjj, they say gracie bjj is not good, or xys bjj is good, and even if xys is good the students that are less successful will talk crap about the students that are more succesfull... Second, i have trained sales people in different industries, and it never fails to amaze me, out of 10 people selling the same shit, 9 will complain about the product or the industry and will be poor or mediocre, 1 in the same organization, selling the same product is usually the top producer(usually me), is no the product(in most cases) is the salesman, and of course the mediocre or poor salespeople always talk crap about the top producer... When i go to clubs, never fails " skills this clubs sucks is full of guys", same freaking loser always coming up to me to tell me that shit, my answer: is irrelevant to me i pick up anyways(and i usually do).... Pathetic... All the methods imo work or can work based on my 15+ years of interactions with women and how i see they could apply, they are basically the same shit, what is the difference, the pua, or the level of EFFECTIVENESS, EFFICIENCY, COMPLICATION, SPEED and CONGRUENCY with the person and/or method... With that being said keep reading, keep learning, if you at minimum get one idea out of it, is good, for example with mm i learn the concept of "shit test" and the 3 second rule.... But all the reading is irrelevant if you are not constantly going out and interacting with women(that is were the real experience comes and the point of references and confidence), practice makes perfect, even if i were to stop going out, i start getting rusty in my skills(and i been doing game forever), Do you think top people in their fields say ok i am succesfull i do not need to learn anything else(no they are constantly learning and improving), do you think the top fighters stop training and learning, get the point, for example my martials arts teacher says, "i have been doing this for 40 years and i never stop learning and i am still learning".. Then we have the case of puas or naturals talking crap, questioning legitimacy about another pua or naturals, of course, this is the typical scenario of asking your wife what she thinks of your girlfriend, or asking a republican his opinion on a democrat, or asking a radical muslim what he thinks of a rich christian American... Stop being a follower and a groupie, go out, do YOU, the game you like, what you like, the style you want, YOUR GOALS, no some guru, or a wanna be guru... If you like clubs and dancing, do clubs and dancing, if you want to seduce go ahead and seduce, if you like online(do online), If you want to blha blahblha blah for ever with the girl, go ahead, or say hi lets fuck method, go ahead... If you like mm, do your mm, don't worry about anybody says, but if is not working, or is too slow, or you can not keep a girl do something else, or if is too fast and boring, do something else... With that being said, game is basically, approaching(the more the better is a numbers game), i can not emphasize this enough, being physical/escalating/kino/BEING A GOOD LOVER(very few books or/and post emphasize this, if you are a good lover will make you a better player cause your sexual vibe will project), and specially with hotter girls(what is different about you from 50 other losers)...P.S. Please stop questioning and doubting everybody else, you guys out there when you basically are a sophisticated follower, the same shit you said, i read or heard somewhere, at least admit t it instead of pretending to be some wanna be guru), fuck i almost forgot the best is when guys that do not get laid, have a weak game, or have no game come to a post talking crap, your opinion IS IRRELEVANT, is like me telling a doctor how to do heart operation, cause i saw ER, but better yet is when in the same post they admit it... out!

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Last edited by skills360 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Everything works!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:20 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
Background 15 years or more natural game hundreds of lays(i have no idea since regular people that get laid FOR REAL DO NOT KEEP COUNT)and can get and keep a gf,i believe that is important, my English sucks which make my accomplishments even harder)...... ok, now that we got out of the way, here we go: I always see this reply, there is no game, game does not exists, mm sucks, dangelo sucks, this one is good, this one is bad, how the game can be bad for you and on and on and on... Also this poster is legit, that one sucks, that one is a kj, etc...Since i do martial arts and i have been doing it for 15 years, and i been running businesses and selling for ever... I will write my analogy from an old fart that has been around the block hope you guys get something out of it... First my martial arts analogy: Karate sucks, bjj is good, then mua thai is good, capoeira is a dance is not effective, no is krav maga, no is boxing that is good... Ok here is the analogy is NOT THE MARTIAL ARTS, IS THE MARTIAL ARTIST, by the way even in the same lineage lets say bjj, they say gracie bjj is not good, or xys bjj is good, and even if xys is good the students that are less successful will talk crap about the students that are more succesfull... Second, i have trained sales people in different industries, and it never fails to amaze me, out of 10 people selling the same shit, 9 will complain about the product or the industry and will be poor or mediocre, 1 in the same organization, selling the same product is usually the top producer(usually me), is no the product(in most cases) is the salesman, and of course the mediocre or poor salespeople always talk crap about the top producer... When i go to clubs, never fails " skills this clubs sucks is full of guys", same freaking loser always coming up to me to tell me that shit, my answer: is irrelevant to me i pick up anyways(and i usually do).... Pathetic... All the methods imo work or can work based on my 15+ years of interactions with women and how i see they could apply, they are basically the same shit, what is the difference, the pua, or the level of EFFECTIVENESS, COMPLICATION, SPEED and CONGRUENCY with the person... With that being said keep reading, keep learning, if you at minimum get one idea out of it, is good, for example with mm i learn the concept of "shit test" and the 3 second rule.... But all the reading is irrelevant if you are not constantly going out and interacting with women(that is were the real experience comes and the point of references and confidence), practice makes perfect, even if i were to stop going out, i start getting rusty in my skills(and i been doing game forever), Do you think top people in their fields say ok i am succesfull i do not need to learn anything else(no they are constantly learning and improving), do you think the top fighters stop training and learning, get the point, for example my martials arts teacher says, "i have been doing this for 40 years and i never stop learning and i am still learning".. Then we have the case of puas or naturals talking crap, questioning legitimacy about another pua or naturals, of course, this is the typical scenario of asking your wife what she thinks of your girlfriend, or asking a republican his opinion on a democrat, or asking a radical muslim what he thinks of a rich christian American... Stop being a follower and a groupie, go out, do YOU, the game you like, what you like, the style you want, YOUR GOALS, no some guru, or a wanna be guru... If you like clubs and dancing, do clubs and dancing, if you want to seduce go ahead and seduce, if you like online(do online), If you want to blha blahblha blah for ever with the girl, go ahead, or say hi lets fuck method, go ahead... If you like mm, do your mm, don't worry about anybody says, but if is not working, or is too slow, or you can not keep a girl do something else, or if is too fast and boring, do something else... With that being said, game is basically, approaching(the more the better is a numbers game), i can not emphasize this enough, being physical/escalating/kino/BEING A GOOD LOVER(very few books or/and post emphasize this, if you are a good lover will make you a better player cause your sexual vibe will project), and specially with hotter girls(what is different about you from 50 other losers)...P.S. Please stop questioning and doubting everybody else, you guys out there when you basically are a sophisticated follower, the same shit you said, i read or heard somewhere, at least admit t it instead of pretending to be some wanna be guru), fuck i almost forgot the best is when guys that do not get laid, have a weak game, or have no game come to a post talking crap, your opinion IS IRRELEVANT, is like me telling a doctor how to do heart operation, cause i saw ER, but better yet is when in the same post they admit it... out!
Excellent resume. :twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Holy fucking shit.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:14 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Background 15 years or more natural game hundreds of lays(i have no idea since regular people that get laid FOR REAL DO NOT KEEP COUNT)and can get and keep a gf,i believe that is important, my English sucks which make my accomplishments even harder)...... ok, now that we got out of the way, here we go: I always see this reply, there is no game, game does not exists, mm sucks, dangelo sucks, this one is good, this one is bad, how the game can be bad for you and on and on and on... Also this poster is legit, that one sucks, that one is a kj, etc...Since i do martial arts and i have been doing it for 15 years, and i been running businesses and selling for ever... I will write my analogy from an old fart that has been around the block hope you guys get something out of it... First my martial arts analogy: Karate sucks, bjj is good, then mua thai is good, capoeira is a dance is not effective, no is krav maga, no is boxing that is good... Ok here is the analogy is NOT THE MARTIAL ARTS, IS THE MARTIAL ARTIST, by the way even in the same lineage lets say bjj, they say gracie bjj is not good, or xys bjj is good, and even if xys is good the students that are less successful will talk crap about the students that are more succesfull... Second, i have trained sales people in different industries, and it never fails to amaze me, out of 10 people selling the same shit, 9 will complain about the product or the industry and will be poor or mediocre, 1 in the same organization, selling the same product is usually the top producer(usually me), is no the product(in most cases) is the salesman, and of course the mediocre or poor salespeople always talk crap about the top producer... When i go to clubs, never fails " skills this clubs sucks is full of guys", same freaking loser always coming up to me to tell me that shit, my answer: is irrelevant to me i pick up anyways(and i usually do).... Pathetic... All the methods imo work or can work based on my 15+ years of interactions with women and how i see they could apply, they are basically the same shit, what is the difference, the pua, or the level of EFFECTIVENESS, COMPLICATION, SPEED and CONGRUENCY with the person... With that being said keep reading, keep learning, if you at minimum get one idea out of it, is good, for example with mm i learn the concept of "shit test" and the 3 second rule.... But all the reading is irrelevant if you are not constantly going out and interacting with women(that is were the real experience comes and the point of references and confidence), practice makes perfect, even if i were to stop going out, i start getting rusty in my skills(and i been doing game forever), Do you think top people in their fields say ok i am succesfull i do not need to learn anything else(no they are constantly learning and improving), do you think the top fighters stop training and learning, get the point, for example my martials arts teacher says, "i have been doing this for 40 years and i never stop learning and i am still learning".. Then we have the case of puas or naturals talking crap, questioning legitimacy about another pua or naturals, of course, this is the typical scenario of asking your wife what she thinks of your girlfriend, or asking a republican his opinion on a democrat, or asking a radical muslim what he thinks of a rich christian American... Stop being a follower and a groupie, go out, do YOU, the game you like, what you like, the style you want, YOUR GOALS, no some guru, or a wanna be guru... If you like clubs and dancing, do clubs and dancing, if you want to seduce go ahead and seduce, if you like online(do online), If you want to blha blahblha blah for ever with the girl, go ahead, or say hi lets fuck method, go ahead... If you like mm, do your mm, don't worry about anybody says, but if is not working, or is too slow, or you can not keep a girl do something else, or if is too fast and boring, do something else... With that being said, game is basically, approaching(the more the better is a numbers game), i can not emphasize this enough, being physical/escalating/kino/BEING A GOOD LOVER(very few books or/and post emphasize this, if you are a good lover will make you a better player cause your sexual vibe will project), and specially with hotter girls(what is different about you from 50 other losers)...P.S. Please stop questioning and doubting everybody else, you guys out there when you basically are a sophisticated follower, the same shit you said, i read or heard somewhere, at least admit t it instead of pretending to be some wanna be guru), fuck i almost forgot the best is when guys that do not get laid, have a weak game, or have no game come to a post talking crap, your opinion IS IRRELEVANT, is like me telling a doctor how to do heart operation, cause i saw ER, but better yet is when in the same post they admit it... out!
Excellent resume. :twisted:

Thanks dude! but unfortunately, YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT, but thanks again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:16 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Holy fucking shit.
Exactly.

≠ LD

FREE coaching advice on Fridays from 22PM to 23PM at the MPUA chatroom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:20 pm 

Awesome the people i directed the post towards, coming out!

P.s. Lyrical, since i joined, still waiting to see "your so called, club game" thanks for stopping by..And thanks for the inspiration to write a book...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:26 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Lyrical, since i joined, still waiting to see "your so called, club game" thanks for stopping by..And thanks for the inspiration to write a book...
Do I feel the need to validate myself towards you Skills? Not really.
Do I feel the need to correct your actions by helping you out? I did.. not anymore.

You didn't show me any respect, I won't show you any either. Pretty simple.
I do however hope your book works, maybe it'll hold some proof of what you're saying.

Peace out,

≠ LD

FREE coaching advice on Fridays from 22PM to 23PM at the MPUA chatroom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:34 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Lyrical, since i joined, still waiting to see "your so called, club game" thanks for stopping by..And thanks for the inspiration to write a book...
Do I feel the need to validate myself towards you Skills? Not really.
Do I feel the need to correct your actions by helping you out? I did.. not anymore.

You didn't show me any respect, I won't show you any either. Pretty simple.
I do however hope your book works, maybe it'll hold some proof of what you're saying.

Peace out,

≠ LD

Dude i am saying thank you, you inspire me to write a book, since you were the "club game authority here" again thank you... By the way when i think of you, i think of Brett Farv and his retirement, very similar... Hope you are enjoying your "retirement". And love your moderating works, you happen to be on most of my post, don't see you moderating any other post, keep up the good work... Oh fuck, "correct your actions by helping you out" hahahha! laughable at best...

Last edited by skills360 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Fuck! Can I find a sparknotes on this post?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:48 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
Thanks dude! but unfortunately, YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT, but thanks again!
Cool comeback. I can give you ten dolla but $5 is all my momma allows me to spend.

:twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:54 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I wish you well with writing your book. But a word of advice: you must learn the importance of the "Enter" key. It's used to create new lines of text, enhancing the readability of whatever you write.

In addition, please review the following: http://writingcenter.unc.edu/resources/ ... paragraphs

Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:46 am 
Dedicated Member

Nice post.

Only a few hours before you posted this did I realise I spent way to much time thinking of things and just need to get out more and do it more often.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:28 am 

Quote:
I wish you well with writing your book. But a word of advice: you must learn the importance of the "Enter" key. It's used to create new lines of text, enhancing the readability of whatever you write.

In addition, please review the following: http://writingcenter.unc.edu/resources/ ... paragraphs

Good luck!
hey! dude thanks, for helping me with my grammar, i really appreciate it, since i am a man of manners, i wanted to take the time to see who is the person trying to help me out, so i can thank you properly and return the effort, i click on your first post, since i do not want to waste too much time, i am about efficiency...

Here is the advise you gave to a newbie, mr. Snarg:
"Nothing to worry about there at all. There's not really a rule when it comes to kissing on the first date. Personally, unless I'm getting insanely strong signals from her, I won't kiss on the first date.

It sounds like you did everything right, so be happy. You should definitely go for a kiss by the 2nd or 3rd date, though, or she'll probably lose interest. Just don't feel pressured and let it happen naturally."

Dude thank you for giving grammar and spelling advise, please do not ever ever give game advise, cool dude... Thanks again...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:55 am 

Quote:
Nice post.

Only a few hours before you posted this did I realise I spent way to much time thinking of things and just need to get out more and do it more often.
^ that is the real school, battlefield experience, EXPERIENCE is the most important part of the game, cause after failing so many times, or succeeding you learn will learn what works, what does not, and you will start figuring out women, then, the stuff you read, will make sense.. . And you will keep improving and gaining confidence... I am glad you got something out of the post... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:11 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

Good luck!
hey! dude thanks, for helping me with my grammar, i really appreciate it, since i am a man of manners, i wanted to take the time to see who is the person trying to help me out, so i can thank you properly and return the effort, i click on your first post, since i do not want to waste too much time, i am about efficiency...

Here is the advise you gave to a newbie, mr. Snarg:
"Nothing to worry about there at all. There's not really a rule when it comes to kissing on the first date. Personally, unless I'm getting insanely strong signals from her, I won't kiss on the first date.

It sounds like you did everything right, so be happy. You should definitely go for a kiss by the 2nd or 3rd date, though, or she'll probably lose interest. Just don't feel pressured and let it happen naturally."

Dude thank you for giving grammar and spelling advise, please do not ever ever give game advise, cool dude... Thanks again...
I'm sorry, did I upset you?

Oh, and if you had bothered to read the context of that post, you would have understood it a little more clearly. But if reading is even half as difficult for you as writing, I'm not entirely surprised at the mixup.