Okc super fast lay...very stumped by behavior however.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Messaged a 18 yo girl on okc and literally said I will buy you food if you sit on me. She said ok. Gave me her number, set up a time to pick her up from her house in 3 hours. She sent nudes each hour saying she wanted me to use her for my pleasure. Picked her up, drove back to my apt 25 mins away with music playing and ZERO conversation. Got to my apt and she wouldn't take my hand so she just followed me in to bedroom, didn't say a word and she looked scared. Told her to get comfortable while I took a piss. Came out told her to stand up, turnEd her around and kissed her neck and finger banged for a minute, stripped her down, then ate her out for a bit. Then proceeded to smash absolutely ruthlessly and she bled and screamed like crazy it was actually disturbing. Went on for about 20 mins. Right after she crawled away and slumped off the side of the bed and curled up and cried. She tried to look me in the eyes and was terrified and kept backing away. I pulled her close and asked what was wrong. Her first time was just a week ago with her ex bf who she is now friends with. She laid down and was texting on her phone TO HER EX about where she was and he was asking if she was okay and how the sex was...weird. Went for a other round but she was in too much pain and kept pushing me off. I saw her texting him again after saying she just wanted to go home. So I took her.

On the way, I asked her why she jumped in bed so quick. She said the following:

Her: I was told to. My friend said you look like a fuck boy.
Me: you weren't expecting committment were you?
Her: No were you?
Me: No, but I'll still see you again if you want.

Told her I didn't believe it was her 2nd time, but she said denied and thats when she said that rhe guy she was texting was who she lost her virginity to last week and that they were just friends. She wasn't on her period so she may have been truthful, way tight too. Punk kinda girl who insisted on wearing her tall socks and converse sneaks while I fucked her. Hot tho.

Totally disregarded after and she said nothing as she got out of the car. Never heard since.

I'm stumped...

-Severe buyers remorse?
-Was I her first conquest upon entering the cock carousel after losing V card, meaning sex drive let loose?
-She was 'told' to by a friend?
-Obviously not using me to get back at her ex considering he was texting her?

Wtf? What do you all think?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Lol what a story.

Yes severe buyers remorse. Not really sure why she would have hooked up with you with such little comfort, but that was the problem. You will never hear from this girl again.

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis