The Hotel Bar Strikes Again!! Fantasy Sex for Real!!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Be warned, this is a long report.

It all started yesterday. I was staying in a Sheraton Hotel for a business meeting, but I decided to stay an extra day to hang out, relax, and most importantly, GET LAID!

I hung around and didn't do much for most of the day, but at 7PM I headed down to the hotel bar. First, let me say, hotel bars are hands down the best place to get laid. Everyone there is only there for a few days, so there are no strings attached, and everyone there is there to blow off steam, get drunk, and GET LAID! It is a hell of a lot easier getting laid, if everyone around you is looking to do the same. So anyways, I was in the bar for about 15 minutes, looking for 'prospects',when a HB9.5 in a super sexy green bodycon dress walked in! She was amazing- 5 foot 8, blonde, a beautiful face, great looking legs and thighs, an amazing (and I mean amazing) ass, and perfect DD-cup breasts! I knew I had to approach her.

I waited for her to settle down and get a drink, before I went over and asked if I could join her. I wasn't exactly expecting her to accept, because she seemed like a hard-to-get, sassy chick, but she accepted. It seemed like she was really there to blow off steam. I introduced myself, and did a little fluff talk. Right away, I could tell she was interested in me. I told a few jokes, and she laughed. Eventually, after buying her a few drinks, she mentioned that she was a bit hungry. I jumped on the opportunity, and asked her if she wanted to get dinner with me, and that I knew a good place. She accepted, and we were off.

We ate, talked, and I admired her. She said she was going to be in town for a few more days. I used some basic mirroring techniques, and a little bit of kino (but hardly any). We finished and she asked if I was covering the cost. I agreed, and payed. I usually don't buy a girl dinner, but she agreed to buy the next round of drinks, and she was just so damn hot! We left and headed back to the hotel bar, laughing and having a good time.

We got back to the hotel, and got a few more drinks (on her). We talked, relaxed, and I used my got to move for hotels. I asked her what her favorite movie was, and she said it was the Godfather, or something like that. Whatever it was, I agreed, and told her I loved it too. Then I asked her if she wanted to go up to my hotel room, to watch it. She seemed reluctant, but I said "come on, I'm only here for one more day, and it'd be fun!" She agreed, and we headed up. I was pumped! I was gonna get this sexy chick in my room!

We got to the elevator, and I began the (pre-bedroom) foreplay. I put my hand around her back, and as soon as we were alone in the elevator, I started squeezing her ass. It was a long ride, since I was on the 25th floor, so I had plenty of time. I caressed her super hot thighs, and she turned around to face me. I pulled her in, and I felt her huge breasts push up against my chest. I moved in for a kiss, and we made out lightly for a few seconds, before the elevator stopped and someone else got in. But my mission was accomplished- she wanted to continue making out when we stopped, and now she was horny as f***. It stopped on my floor, and we got out and rushed down the hall, while she squeezed my hand. I swiped my card, opened the door, and it was on!

The second the door shut, I had her pinned against the wall and we made out like crazy. She was a great kisser (lots of tongue, which I love), and I could have made out for hours! We kissed as passionately as possible, and she stripped off my shirt, undid my belt, and pulled down my shorts. But before I let her slide down my boxers, I spun her around, and unzipped her bodycon dress. I reached down and slid it over her head, and admired her. One second later the bra was off too. She was absolutely stunning! Her ass was even better than I had originally thought (which is hard to imagine) and her breasts were the best I've ever seen! We were still against a wall, so I grabbed her, and dove onto one of the beds (all they had available was a double bed room) so that she landed on top of me. I dove right in, and kissed and licked her breasts for a good five minutes, before she pulled down my boxers, and dropped down. I was hard as f***, and she got to work blowing me. It was one of the best blow jobs I have ever received, but I pulled her up and slid off her thong. I ran and grabbed a condom from my suitcase (don't want any STDs!) and we dove right in!

I was standing with the bed behind me, and she was directly in front of me. She jumped straight at me, and I caught her, falling back onto the bed. We rolled over so I was on top, and I slid in. It was amazing! We grinded around for ever, all while we made out, and I squeezed her ass and tits! I rolled over, and she got on top for some cowgirl position. It was great, especially with that view of her perfect breasts! She rode me for a long time, before we switched again. We tried all sorts of positions, like missionary,
doggy style (with that ass, you bet!), and almost every other position ever! Doggy style was especially great, as I slid into her perfectly formed ass, while grabbing her firm, large breasts on the other side. All in all, we were at it from about 10 to 3 in the morning! Yes, 5 hours of sex! It was great, especially because we lasted forever, and only needed a few breaks. Whenever one of us was tired, we would continue to make out, and caress until we were ready to dive right back in! Finally, at about 3AM, we were about worn out, and decieded to get to sleep. We went to my other bed (yes, having a double room did have some benefits) since the first bed was soaking wet by now. We got under the sheets, still naked, and tried to sleep. Even sleeping turned out to be like sex, since we were rubbing up against each other all night. Whenever she was about to get to sleep, I would squeeze her ass, or roll over and lick her face or breasts. She would giggle, but eventually I fell asleep too.

I woke up in the morning when she jumped on top of me, and started making out with me. How 'bout that for an alarm clock!! We kissed and rubbed, still naked, and I could tell we were both ready for more hot sex. But when she said that she was going to take a shower, and clean up, I told her that I had already called first shower last night. She argued playfully, and I said "well, I guess we'll just both have to take a shower!". She smiled, and walked off to the bathroom, and I admired her from behind as she walked. Then I rushed to my bag and grabbed another condom, slid it on, and walked into the bathroom. The shower was on, and she had already gotten in, so I joined her! As soon as I got in, we made out some more, and I started banging her again. I had never had sex in the shower before, and boy, it didn't disappoint! The sex was great, especially with all the hot water and the steam everywhere! She leaned back into a wall, and I f***** her hard. We tried all sorts of positions in the shower, and were probably in there for another hour. Finally, she said that she had to be going, so we got out, dried off, and got dressed. I walked her down, still touching her as we walked. She liked it, and was smiling. We got to the lobby, and she told me she was sorry I was leaving today, and she had a ton of fun last night, I told her that I might just consider extending my stay for a few more days. She told me to go to room 237 if I did, and I said I would. I kissed her, and she headed outside.

This was hands down the best experience I have ever had! I was with the sexiest woman I had ever seen, she was into me, and we had hours and hours of incredible sex! We both lasted longer than I though was possible! We cuddled, made out, and just had a great time! And the best part is, I decided I didn't have anything super important going on at home, s I reserved my room for two more days! I mean who could resist with a few days of guaranteed sex with a HB9.5?! She is out at a business thing for another hour, but as soon as she gets back, I know which room I'll be going to!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Update- went to her room last night, and as soon as I got in, we went right back to it! We were up from about 11PM to about 9AM, mostly just having sex. Then we slept until about an hour ago. This is the life!