Tinder got me laid, but with a twist...

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:50 pm 
English Muffin

I don't usually make LR's unless i'm making an on going journal, but last night, a strange thing happened. The PUA gods rewarded me from so many girls flaking on me/LMR recently and assisted last night's hook up. OK, to the story...

It was me, LVB and my friend 'Rob' from Nottingham who came up to visit me. The previous night was a good night, I came close i but didn't quite manage to score at the end. So Saturday, I had some family stuff to do so I went without not much sleep. James (My room mate) told me specifically to not pull because he got busy and stayed in so I was hoping to score and keep him awake at night. Our secret weapon were bow ties. They in fact get you opened so we decided to do it for the 2nd night in a row also.

We head out to 'Spinning fields' which is a 1st for me, so many sexy women in one place! - So ridiculous. I forgot the names of the bars and Rob opens a 3 set but it goes a bit stale party mine and LVB's fault for being a little low energy and weak vibe. It was going to be one of those nights! - so it seems.

We go to a different bar and I we wait in the sardine queue to order us all some delicious H2O PUA special's, I notice a girl looking at who I thought was LVB, I tell him he is getting IOI's but not sure if he heard me. I decide to try to get out of chode mode and position myself for some good old indirect game, but logic was if they were giving us attention then going indirect will naturally transition itself without revealing my cards straight away.

*So, over my shoulder...*

ME- 'Hey, I need some girly advice, Me and my friends were just talkin....'

Then all of the sudden the cute girl who was really petite, brunette, cute cleavage - shows me her phone and shows me my Tinder profile . (HA! brilliant) , basically they weren't giving LVB ioi's, they were in fact trying to identify me. I basically had a few messages back and forth with her on Tinder but it didn't seem like it was going anywhere anyway and went stale, it was recent though maybe she should of replied after the weekend. We all are flabbergasted about the small world moment, I also tell the guys and they freak out too and we are now a group together.

I tell 'Christina', to let's go on our Tinder date to the bar and I bought us both a drink. The queue was really long so I suggested her to help me so I gamed her whilst we waited to be served. Got the basic small talk out of the way and talk about the Tinder ‘moment' we just had (pun intended). She tells me my hat made her recognise me…A sexy MILF in front over hears us and get's involved in the conversation so it is kinda of a cool situation ,so I am talked to a few different girls at the same time which only raises my cool power (AKA a DHV). The milf started to shit test me by asking if my bow tie spins around. I told her to not be stupid, it just shoots water into people's faces and the group laughs. (I AM NOW IN STATE)

Chat is going stale with Christina, partly due to everybody knocking into each other and fighting to get served. I decide to bring out 'The Question Game', didn't really get to the juicy stuff because she straight up told me that she is bored of the game. LOL.

We get our drinks, we turn around and not only have her friends have left her but my guys have left me, PERFECT. When something like this happens, this a massive indicator to an SNL. The old me would of found her friends for her. But now I am quite experienced at these subtle but massive clues. We sit outside under the lamp heater things and get to know one other. I go for a kiss and get rejected. She tells me she is a bit a weird and has issues with public displays of affection so I put a stop to the physical escalation and just worked the non verbals. We talk for about an hour. She is a little wild. bit A.D.D - so quite hard to connect with. She tells me she has hooked up quite a lot on Tinder.

I tell her we should have our own Tinder night and get some drinks elsewhere, she seemed cool with it but she kept getting her phone out and asking me where the location of Rev's bar is. She tells that she at least wants to say goodbye to her friends and i am foolishly gullible enough to believe that. Of course we get to Rev bar, I can't find my club promoter man crush, she has no cash so I have to pay both of our entry fees, fuck sake.

We find her friend's in the quiet lounge, sit down and I ditch Christina and get acquainted with the friends, this will be the key to the pussy from my experience . The girls were very respectful with me and talked to me. I got a little paranoid that they would give me a little trouble like they usually do when you get close with one of their friend's but turns out they don't really know each other that well.

The blonde was stunning and I was getting IOI's from other girls since I was surrounded by my a group of girls. A lady came over with a tray of some jagerbombs and I negotiated a good price for 5 drinks ad got the group some drinks, they think i'm so cool and could see them talking about me to Christina. **MISSION ACCOMPLISHED** All of a sudden - some good looking dudes sat down with us and tried chatting the group up. They tried be-friending me but I kinda tooled him since he sat in Christina's chair and told him that he can't stay there so he had to stand up awkwardly and try to win over a sitting group situation LOL. Rob and LVB are texting me for a status report and I told them to come to Rev’s since it was brimming with gash.

The good looking guys start to win over the set actually but stay away from me and Christina which works out great, they bounced the group to down stairs and me and Christina stay put and get to know each other more. She tells me she is not into commitment or even casual relationships. Just hook ups. I forgot how I got onto the subject so smoothly but we were talking about sex. So I asked her my fav questions from the question game but didn’t make it out as a game this time. She likes to be on top, doesn’t like foreplay, her fantasy is sex with strangers, this is going lovely jubbly.

I tell her that i’m tired and to finish up her drink, we head out of the club but then says that she needs to say goodbye to her friends again. (FUCK SAKE), We go downstairs and bump into LVB and Rob doing their thing but kinda blanked them to be honest haha, I was in the zone and already too far in deep to get distracted, i’m not letting her leave my sight.

We find the girls and they are dancing sheepishly. The guys are no where to be seem. I do a few spins with Christina but she is so petite, mixed with her handbag in one hand and her jacket in the other, I couldn’t show off my dance game. Of course, she doesn’t say goodbye and just dances with the group. This is going tougher than expected. So I stand there looking bored and exaggerate my tiredness. She then just wanders off with one of her friends (fuck!) and I don’t want to follow them like a dog. So I stick with her other friends, they come back about 10mins later with a drink. I thought it was a little rude that she didn’t bring me a drink so I just yanked it from her and shared it with her.

Looks like I have to let the clock do the extracting for me, 2:30am- so 30mins left to closing time. She asks me where my friends are and I told her to let’s go find them and for some reason she followed me, this is my clue to extract. I walked outside with her and told her I think they have gone home. I told her that I am also going to go home too and just held her hand as she walked with me. We get a quarter of the way home and she calls her friend asking where they are and takes me back to the club (fuck sake), her friend tells me that they are with the good looking dudes and they are going to some random club elsewhere, I told her they are mad and everything closes at 3 am and that it is 2:45am right now so no point in wasting money on entry fees. She fucking googles this other club and finds out that it closes at 4am. So looks like another hour to bloody kill.

Luckily for me, they are too spastic to rendezvous with each other and I just follow along , hinting to let’s just get a taxi together. She won’t come, starting to doubt if the SNL was going to happen now. I tell her that i’m tired and that I’m going home. She gets a bit angry and says she will never see me again if I am to ditch her in the middle of Manchester like that. i give in and just see what happens. You never know.

She finally gives up on her friends and starts looking for a bus stop. I told her the buses stop running and it is too dangerous for her to be alone. Then a light bulb blinks in my head, I say:

me- ‘It's too dangerous, let me give you a lift, let me get my car keys, sober up and I shall drop you off at your door’
her- ‘Oh, ok then’
me- ‘But on one condition, you do what I say, you have been dilly dallying this past half an hour, we are going to get a taxi and get my keys, quick time, no messing around wandering the streets, okay?'
her- 'Ok then.’

LOL record speed, I find a taxi. (pay obviously) and I don’t even wait a second to collect my change, she is impressed that I live so central and thinks i’m pretty rich and have been modest this whole time (LOL), into my apartment we go, I get us both some water and told her my friends are on their way back and we should just go to my room where my car keys are. I lay on the bed and she doesn’t even hint at me dropping her off home. This is the moment I knew the lay was on for sure. We got close and finally have the make out. The lack of physical escalation may have even aided the process and she was very sexually charged when I kissed her neck, she took control of the situation and took off her own clothes. Yay, looks like no LMR for PEBBLE.

She looks pretty good naked and had a good suck on her nips. I put her hand on my willy and we are masturbating each other. On with the condom and straight into the sex. Really intense squirmy sex, she stops on a high point though due to a little cramp, probably her fault because she keeps bending her body when i fuck her in these weird yoga like positions. So I told her to relax her muscles and let me do all the work. She then get’s pissed off and told me she easily gets turned off because I was giving her advice or some shit (WTF) and starts to put her clothes on. I am really angry on the inside but don't let her see that. This girl is crazy. She says she is leaving to get the bus. I told her that are no buses after 3am, then she starts demanding for me to give her lift. I tell her that i’m too drunk to drive (I was sober lol) so kinda forced her to stay over. She started to panic but I comforted her by telling her I will be a gentleman and drop her off to her house in the morning.

She calmed down, started to take her clothes off and got back in bed with me, I escalated again but she wants to go to sleep (fuck sake, blue balls AGAIN), It seems like a one night thing so i have nothing to lose so I start to masturbate to get my release so didn't care if i creep her out. She says it is a turn on and starts to play with her self too, (HA didn’t expect to flip it like this), we then play with each other and slip a finger into her ass. She bends around and starts to suck me off despite she told me a few hours before that she doesn't suck dick. Anyway, on with the 2nd condom of the night and give her a good rodgering. Rob comes home at this point and I make sure my bed is squeaking extra loud. ESPECIALLY for James’ benefit too since he didn’t come out ;) then i finally emptied dem coconuts.

Next day, same again - morning sex and I drop her off at her place as promised. She told me she left her neckless and I hope that she retrieves it one day but I’m not holding my breathe. She keeps messaging me on Tinder instead of text which I thought its cute. Such a fun night. Really pleased with myself.

I started really think about things after this, its amazing how a stupid tinder app would be responsible for this situation. I am pretty sure if i approached her cold then it might of been a different story. These little small world moments are what makes things so interesting. I have had a few freaky things like this happened to me, this one time a girl text me the next day and named my Father’s name, I thought I fucked my own cousin for a second but turns out I hooked up with my cousin’s best friend that I never knew that existed. So I gained a cousin.

Also, as you may know, I was cursed by the gods with thinning hair. So I tend to wear a hat at all times. but if you think about it. Christina would of not recognised me if it wasn’t for my hat. So you just never know what happens and you should just let thing happen organically because the butterfly effect may of prevented this lay. If I had a good head of hair, I would blended in with the crowd and for sure wouldn’t of happened. it’s a funny old world.

So anyway, not exactly a Tinder lay, but I guess marketing yourself and putting yourself into the traffic of girl’s, then more and more of these type of things will happen, which reminds me of a sneaky tactic that I plan on trying that will get girls to recognise me on the street. TOP SECRET FOR NOW.

A day or so later, she is being a little bitchy with me, looks like she smashed and dashed me, she texts me asking if she could pick up her necklace that she forgot, I met her on the street outside my apartment and got my room mate to ambush and throw water bombs at her as I ejected LOL. Got it on film and everything. :P

Thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:07 am 
Dedicated Member

Interesting story and good job! Tinder has definitely gotten me into a few fun adventures. Me and my friend managed to pull the old switcharoo and he had his date go directly to his house where I met her and I managed to close her as she thought I was my friend the whole time, hahah...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I fucked a Tinder girl on Thursday. I got a blowjob on Sunday too lol. Both sort of had a twist to them, but none were as cool as this one. Good job ;)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I fucked a Tinder girl on Thursday. I got a blowjob on Sunday too lol. Both sort of had a twist to them, but none were as cool as this one. Good job ;)
Lifes full of twist and turns.... ;)