LR: Sunburn is just an excuse to get naked!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:40 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Greeting pimps and sluts!

The weather here for the last few days has been f*cking incredible. We're not used to really good weather so when it happens it's a big deal... Dudes showing off their battle hardened beer bellies, the average female showing off that cushion, Dilla showing off his shredded and sculpted body :wink: and the cutie's showing off their tan lines and asking for Dilla to rub in sunblock :mrgreen:

Anyway I got roasted like a mothaf*cka yesterday....I'm telling you I was rashered, lobstered, spit roasted piggy skinned etc. I had planned on going out last night anyway but with a fine scarlet glow I wasn't going to waste that bad boy.

I went out lone wolf as most of my buddies from home home work...I work Thurs-Sunday so it was about that tiiiiiime. Watched one of the WC games while having a few drinks. Got kitted out in this sexy as phuck light purple shirt and matched it with black chino and dark brown boots. Add that to Dilla's signature spiky hair and his adonis aura of phuck phuck pap pap pow and I was ready to smash it.

Went to the usual club in the city...it's always rammed wall to wall with quality...spent a good lot of the start of the night looking for faces I recognise. Met up with some dudes I know pretty well and we kinds joined a team on the floor...had some fun. Got a few instant makeouts and some slight finger f*ck action on one cutie pie in particular.

More drinks, more dancing, more bro chat and sh*t. The night was looking well.

Hit the floor again and spotted this great looking brunette who was dressed for it, I could tell she was craving a f*ck. [Exams just finished here a while ago and I would later find out this was her first night out after them and was looking to get loose]

Approached her and her friend with one of the boys and told them to come back to mine for a pool party and champagne and to wear something tight.....na just kidding :twisted:

Anyway we approach the two, just dance in their direction, making sure they got a good look at us...straight away I grabbed her friend spun her and said hi while my friend did something similar to my target...danced a bit and exchanged some minor details...not important tbh...as skills always says "shut the f*ck up and escalate!!!!" But I wasn't even with the girl I wanted so I had to do swap partners...thankfully my buddy knows whats up and we do this four person dance thing and I make sure I end up with my girl.... Immediately she smiles and asks for my name so I fill her in (not the last time I'd fill her in...I'll grab my coat :oops: ) We danced away and I kino'd and escalated the phuck outta the situation and we made out...prolly took 5-10 mins max.

Anyway I went and got shots with her and we sat down for a bit...usual fluff talk about school, college, summer plans and then the weather was brought up...now I'm natural, as in I don't do routines, canned, NLP etc etc. I never thought I'd be using my sunburn as a topic of conversation but I think quick and mentioned how I got burnt today...I showed her where I got burnt, of course lifting my shirt and she seemed quite impressed at what she saw...I made a joke that my skin was almost the same colour as my shirt and I shouldn't have worn anything at all...at this stage it was purely flirting and getting sexual. This is f*cking major dudes....you can be sexual in any way you want, important thing is BE F*CKING SEXUAL!!!

We're flirting with eachother, occasionaly kissing and there is a lot of mutual caressing going on. We were talking about random sh*t but it didn't matter, all the good vibes were there and I knew the pull was imminent. We went back to talking about the sun and holidays and sh*t and of course my sunburn and I said "no way will I sleep tonight unless I'm naked" and I said it with the signature Dilla cheekiness that cannot be thought or tamed :twisted: Her eyes dilated and I could tell she was getting turned on like f*ck by me being simply sexual...she then said that massages are great for sunburn and I then just said "cmon so you owe me a massage for all this fun I've given you". She stopped for a second to think, I stayed silent (60 you genius...when you pull the trigger shut the f*ck up and let that tension kill her). She then nodded her head and said she had to find her friends. She introduced me to some of her friends and I could see them give her the "get the f*ck in there girl" gesture... Pap pap pow :mrgreen:

Anyway we made it back to mine by taxi...not a whole lot of passion on the way tbh...but I had a raging boner and could tell she was getting wet too...I kept joking about that massage she owed me.

Made it in the door and it was straight to my room. Thankfully I recently bought a fresh bottle of that Durex edible lube and showed it to her....we then started making out hard and started to undress... I went straight for the puss puss and fingered her then followed by eating her out...then I flipped her over and I'm sureshe thought I was gonna f*ck her from behind right then :P

I then squirted lube all over her back and gave her a massage while eating loads of it off her ass and back...she was f*cking loving it...then I told her it was her turn....she rubbed lube all over my sunburn and massaged me with her hands and tongue....it was f*cking incredible....my skin was so sensitive from the burn that this girl drove me wild.

After lots of massaging, kissing and foreplay later I gave baby Dilla and her little puss puss what they craved and we f*cked a few times. Sex wasn't the best I had but it was passionate due to the foreplay which is definitely up there with the best I've had. Overall we both had lots of fun and we were both satisfied as phuck after.

Fell asleep in each others arms and woke up that way too....I was gonna go at it again this morning but I as pretty tired and I think it would have spoiled the night. So I called her a taxi and she left..

All in all pimps and sluts a great night for Dilla and women worldwide :mrgreen:

Sooooooo.....advice....dudes be f*cking sexual always, always push sh*t to the goal you want. I wanted to phuck her brains out as soon as I saw her and I achieved that simply by having that in my head and pushing for it through my drive...less is more most times dudes.

Be spontaneous....who in their right mind would seduce a girl with sunburn but that's what I did...and it was f*cking incredibly effective...ditch the canned bullshit and let your life an mind be your routines...and escalate the phuck outta the situation at all times.

I realise I didn't mention much of what sh*t/material I used in this as I'm gone past that stage of relating everything I do to a book/product etc. But if anyone wants to know what sh*t I like and implement then shout....of course any questions are appreciated

Stay sexy pimps and sluts,
One Love

Dilla.

I was featured in Brad's weekly mPUA Forum email for 14/08/15: http://i.imgur.com/Axh5r1D.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds good. It reminded of the time I went on new years in 08, when I actually got laid. I got a major hard on for the girl there and we danced for a long time. I tried to kiss her numerous times, but she rejected everyone. I still managed to date her and got laid on the fourth. She became my first and currently only girlfriend. She was very sexually repressed and actually was a virgin.

I'm going to try to do this next week on Friday. I will dress my best and try to just dance and have fun with it. I'll try to be horny as hell, but not purposefully go after the girls. I will have to do this solo though, unless I can get a wingman with me. We'll see, I'm meeting him for the first time tomorrow, we'll see how everything turns out. He's in school like me and studying, so he might not have much time for partying, plus he's looking for a long term one.

I hope being solo isn't going to be that hard. Normally I go to clubs and spend very little time there, and I actually tried to cold approach the girls when they just couldn't hear me. What we discussed gave me a new strategy about the whole thing.