The Big Bouncy Orgasmic Basketball - (seriously)

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just watched Ross Jeffries' Fear into Charisma. You can download it with any torrent downloader (bit-lord, bit-torrent, azureus). You can find it on torrentspy.com

Jeffries does two visualization techniques that help build confidence and give you a better vibe. The techniques are a little weird (one of them is called the big bouncy orgasmic basketball or something like that) and you have to make sure you really get into them and do what he is saying. The video quality is also shit and Jeffries is kind of an ass-bag, but the techniques are GOLD.

I have this thing now that I learned how to do in the video, and every time I'm out somewhere I visualize this "energy of intent wrapped in a playful energy" flowing out of my body and going into all of the women around me (you have to watch the video to understand) - and every time I start to visualize this, I visibly notice more women making eye contact with me. It gives off this vibe that you are just this playful fun guy.