Why You Need to Sell Cars

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:52 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Being a car salesman gives you that scumbag reputation because well
that's what the public believes they are.

In short, they are half right...the other half is you have to make
some money (okay lots of money) and you have to pay your damn bills.

There is another side to selling cars though. The person it turns you into.
You see when selling cars I had to hustle like my life depended on it.

Ultimately, this behavior "locked in" and turned me into a dominant person...
a real go getter.

Selling cars also makes you more socially savvy because all day you're putting
on a performance of being that charismatic and charming guy that has to sell a
$20-30,000 or more car.

The customer has to want the car and like the car and drive the car. And you have
to be with them every step of the way. And even after its sold you have to follow up
with them and get referrals.

You also have to deal with your coworkers at the dealership who will do
anything it takes to put food on their table as well.

You have to get the customer on your side too when they walk
onto the lot and turn them into a buyer. The customer goes in
already suspicious of you because you have that scumbag reputation.

But at the end of the day selling cars will transform you into a closer,
get you to develop that aggressive personality, and give you the social and
people skills that will let you thrive in any environment on the planet

Selling cars is the ultimate path to manhood and you'll make lots of money
along the way.

I'm sure you see the connection that selling cars has to getting good with girls
and pickup.

The car business will turn you into an asshole. Are you ready??

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:52 am 
English Muffin

Do you find it difficult when a girl opens you and she tells you she is looking for some sex that night?

Probably not.

Don't you see being a car salesman is the same thing? All you have to do is not fuck it up.

Now, being a chugger in the street cold approaching people to get them to give you money for charity work....Now that is much more of a hustle don't you think?

Don't you think approaching strangers is benefical for your social skills than a car salesman where the customers come to your place of work with cash in their pockets?

Dealing with the public is always good I guess as opposed to nothing. But the car salesman thing get's thrown around here a lot and I personally don't think it is all that, in terms of helping people be more social or help you be a seducer.

Customer coming into dealership = Warm approach (doesn't require full amount of effort)

Going up to strangers and persuading them to give you money = Cold approach (Requires you to be on point)

It doesn't help approach anxiety whatsoever (Where most guys fail)

If you can sell cars to people in the street, cold approach, then consider yourself a master salesman and probably a master seducer too.

I have bought cars too, perhaps the salesman thinks he hustled me, but to be honest...I already pretty much decided I was going to leave that day with a new car lol

To get good with women, approach them lol. Approaching for relationships is more nervous than approaching for car sales.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:07 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Do you find it difficult when a girl opens you and she tells you she is looking for some sex that night?

Probably not.

Don't you see being a car salesman is the same thing? All you have to do is not fuck it up.

Now, being a chugger in the street cold approaching people to get them to give you money for charity work....Now that is much more of a hustle don't you think?

Don't you think approaching strangers is benefical for your social skills than a car salesman where the customers come to your place of work with cash in their pockets?

Dealing with the public is always good I guess as opposed to nothing. But the car salesman thing get's thrown around here a lot and I personally don't think it is all that, in terms of helping people be more social or help you be a seducer.

Customer coming into dealership = Warm approach (doesn't require full amount of effort)

Going up to strangers and persuading them to give you money = Cold approach (Requires you to be on point)

It doesn't help approach anxiety whatsoever (Where most guys fail)

If you can sell cars to people in the street, cold approach, then consider yourself a master salesman and probably a master seducer too.

I have bought cars too, perhaps the salesman thinks he hustled me, but to be honest...I already pretty much decided I was going to leave that day with a new car lol

To get good with women, approach them lol. Approaching for relationships is more nervous than approaching for car sales.
one of the few times this guy actually made some sense

Every night, doin' you right

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:14 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
one of the few times this guy actually made some sense

Lol thank you and for the irony, too.

If you dare, feel free to quote me on some posts that don't make sense to you and we can talk about it.