Mindset approaching the game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have often heard mystery and other inner game coaches talking about letting go of the outcome.

Right now, I am looking for a girlfriend and want to move in that direction but when I go out, I think I'm conveying too much neediness. It's almost at a subconscious level that I'm conveying this and it's coming off as creepy.

When you guys are at a club, there is always a goal: sex, number, etc. Thats the reason almost every guys goes out clubbing: for a reason/goal.

It almost seems like it's counter intuitive to have no outcome. If I have no outcome, I have no motivation to talk to girls.

Any thoughts on this?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:13 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quit thinking. Take action.

Eat right. Workout. Sleep properly. These will jack up your testosterone and make you naturally horny. Once you get into a high testosterone state, you won't think about sex. You will WANT sex; not just think about it.

Hence, when you go out in a high testosterone state, you go out to have fun; not out there thinking about ten thousand things on what to say or do. You just DO. Testosterone is the action hormone for a reason. It will make you DO more, talk less and think less. Dating isn't about logic dude. Quit thinking. Take action. Have fun.

Your cock will guide you. If it's limp, then you're a low testosterone guy whom girls don't want. You won't get laid. If your dick is solid rock hard on most occasions, then you'll get laid. Girls will mirror your hard, throbbing cock with a wet, pulsating pussy. The human mating ritual is mainly about mirroring. There's a science to this. It's survival of the species.

Yeah. When I think about it, it's really not the mindset at all. It's your cock set.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, I agree with the first part of the reply of mosignor crisano, you have to make some change in your life style, I talk about it here :
http://www.theitalianseducer.com/?p=519

Anyway, I think that you are confusing the outcome of getting a girlfriend with the outcome of getting that precise girl to be your girlfriend. In the first case you don't convey neediness, you'll challenge her to see if she's worthy etc... in the second case you'll be trying to make of her your girlfriend and you're not hard to get.

So, when someone that know his shit says "don't be outcome dependent" know that he is talking about that girl specifically. (and still there if you're good you'll succeed anyway).

Hope I helped you out with your knot :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think the idea of being outcome dependent or not is a confusing idea. I mean in conversation, there always needs to be an outcome (i.e., something you are trying to achieve in the conversation with whomever you're talking with). If you're talking to a girl and you want to get laid, your entire conversation such be focused on getting her to have sex with you (you will need to have this in the back of your mind). Some pickup gurus advocate not having any outcome in mind, but without an outcome it becomes really hard to control the conversation. What I think they mean instead is to not become validated or invalidated by outcomes, in other words, whether the interaction goes good or bad it should not affect your frame; it neither makes or breaks you.

You must be seduced by women in order to seduce women-ElijahGuru

Lloyd- Party All Over Your Body
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9DgwZnjI_M