What else can game teach me in life other than pickup?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What else is it in game other than attracting, seducing and being with chicks?

Can the skills we learn from our countless interactions with women (not to mention the initial rejections) be transferable to other areas in life? And if so, what areas are they and how do they become applicable?

For the first time in my life, I have the seriousness and dedication I lacked to become the best version of me. I've been doing what by my own standards can be characterized as crazy things. Things that I couldn't imagine myself pulling off before like approaching a woman on the street, arranging a date or going out with a girl and finally seducing her. I can clearly see small improvements every day I go out. I even have my own journal to track my own progress as a player and evaluate my skills when it comes to women.

For the first time in my life, I feel I am becoming better at something.

However, being the avid player that I am now (and I am the only one of my friends that is serious about this) makes me question different things about game that goes beyond the ability to attract and seduce women. I love the fact that I am becoming better at this, but the question I tend to ask myself is the following: are all the sacrifices, learning experiences and rejections worth it just for 10-15 minutes of intimacy with a woman?

For me, it has to be more than the chase and the sex. I have to know that the sacrifice im going through now and the skills I am learning on my way can be used in business, health and happiness. I am saying this because I've seen guys that are amazing with women, but fail to utilize their social skills to gain wealth, health and happiness. For me, game has to be more than the art of seduction, because I see it as a way of building character for other areas in life.

So my question is (for the more advanced guys): how has your life improved since getting this down? And what have you learned from game that has given you success in other areas in life?

From where im standing right now. Sex and intimacy is not enough of a reason for me. It has to be something else than that. What are your take on this, guys?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:07 pm 
Read My Book

Sex and intimacy never should be.

It is the emotional fortitude, the resilience, the charisma, and the confidence that comes from being an active participant in this game. Feminine energy also provides us with a lot of inspiration to better ourselves. If we don't go ejacualting that energy out of our penises by being "over sex" we will be able to utilize that energy for motivation and productivity.

Sounds like you're on the right track. And I would encourage you to keep going.

I've been in this my whole life. Approaching women after middle school since I was around 13. Taking the buses with my friends to different middle schools to hit on the girls from other schools. I didn't know anything about "pick up" that was just something that urban kids in NYC did for fun. I was encouraged by my dad too. My dad always said that a mans two biggest issues were to try and make money and trying to get women. So he said he'd teach me both. My dad was a pimp so i pretty much followed in his direction as a young young child. I always had girlfriends, from getting suspended from school in prekindgarden for making out with a chick under the jungle gym to where I am now.

So stay focus man. This shit is way bigger than women and I'm glad you've came to realize it on your own. Its about taking these social skills, this power, and using it to make a difference in the lives of others. Each woman comes with a new responsibility, every bit of energy you get from them is to be used and not squandered. That rush you get after laying a new chick.. Go out and use it to do something creative, something for others. Thats how you keep the cycle going.

Welcome to the forum man.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com