Escort girls / prostitutes



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game




Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:39 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:17 pm
Posts: 30
I am 40 and haven't yet lost my V card but I won't bore you with the details. Lets just say at the age of 16 I was left suicidal due to bullying, no self-esteem and very little trust in people of my own age.

A couple of years ago I did visit an escort girl. It left me empty but that was because I didn't go about it the right way so I haven't done it since.

I know this may come up occasionally and members will probably get tired of repeating the same answers. Should I visit an escort girl just to get the monkey off my back? Would it help give me some confidence or would I just be feeling empty and worthless? What about those who have done this exclusively rather than with civvies?

The religious types will always say "wait until the right person comes along" but at my age? women will expect a bloke to have a few notches on the bed post.

Opinions appreciated.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:29 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:18 am
Posts: 30
I'm a 26 yr old virgin, and I only have time to go out once a week right now.

I'm thinking about escorts to get past the touch barrier in a big way (now past my recent breakthroughs of light kino), and to remove the mystery. Also to experiment on how to better please them, as they have seen everything.

When rich mothers are sending escorts to their sons before they enter college, you know the stigma has faded.

_________________
I'm Rod Green from Marketing. Actually, I'm not. You're dreaming as of this very second.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:42 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:34 am
Posts: 9
Hi guys,

In all honestly, I think both you guys can do with put an escort / prostitute. I'm pretty sure you guys have watched porn. And should play out what you see there, it'll come naturally. Just REMEMBER TO FOREPLAY. That's something we all forget to do due to the fact we want to dive in. And in case you don't know what that it is, means kissing, touching, licking, oral sex. Tease the girls. Start up top nibble the ears, Vite it softly, bite their lips work your way down and back up. They'll most likely be so wet, your friend will be swimming. That increases the chances the girl will get an orgasm. But don't be upset if they don't. Just make sure you rub their click. DON'T STOP TOUCHING. You'll be her sex toy after if you did It right.

Now, the reason I say I don't think you don't need any of that. Because you have guys ready to help you, teach you, and you can learn on your own. Go out on that once a week and Sarge. But you want to do it often. You get rejected, oh well try again. Practice alone or with friends. Don't need to pay to lose it. Just play, to lose it. The thing I tell my friends, is to talk. Get out there unless they live next door or work with you, they'll most likely never see you again. And if they do, probably won't remember. Just study the game, tactics, and go play ball


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:50 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:58 am
Posts: 130
I feel I should write a post here as I have had a lot of sex with prostitutes over the years. I've never had an unpaid for root.

My advice would be to 'not go there' if you can. Having sex with a prostitute is having sex but at the same time it isn't. She's there as part of her job whilst you're there because you chose it pay for it for whatever reason. It's not like you're both there in a professional capacity making money whilst also potentially enjoying the sex (like porn actors). No, one party is there in a professional capacity doing a job whilst the other is the 'customer'.

I hate this disparity so much. If you can forget about the disparity you can have a good time but it always gets on my goat. I feel like I'm being used commercially.

Ideally you want to have sex with someone because they want to have sex with you. Sometimes prostitutes can get wet pussies and enjoy the sex but in brothels it's more like lube you up and stick it inside and the woman is just a vessel. It can be enjoyable but you will lose your mind if you keep indulging in it that way - you may as well just masturbate at home.

Brothels can be exciting. You go there, all the available ladies introduce themselves and you pick one you like. Then you bang her and go home. Once home you don't really feel enlightened or relieved though. You took part in a commercial transaction, got what you think you wanted, and that's it; whilst the other party is there counting your money.

If you're a virgin, why not tell women you're trying to pick up that you're a virgin? Be honest. If it can be exciting for a man to fuck a virgin that maybe it can be exciting for a woman to fuck a virgin too. Some people like to help each other out. And if you come too quickly when you finally pick up a woman, at least she knew before hand that you were inexperienced. Try to find someone who will be happy to show you the ropes.

I wish I was virgin again. The first time is kind of magical. To waste that experience with a prostitute can potentially leave you feeling more worse than better although getting that monkey off the back thing can help for some people. It didn't seem to help me though but then again I didn't lose my virginity with a prostitute to get a monkey off my back. I don't know why I did it. My mind was kind of empty at that point. It was the excitement and mystery of it that motivated me to do it.

Once I came though that pleasant excitement and mystery suddenly just seemed to vanish. As I was getting off my paid-for-partner I felt extreme guilt. I then swore to myself that I'd never do that again. But of course I broke that promise again and again and again.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:51 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:10 am
Posts: 175
Id fuck prostitutes all the time. And id recommend them to virgins all the time. If it wasnt for the fact that 1. they are costly 2. they are nasty and 3. they have std's

I seen tons of dudes who fuck prostitutes and are virgins w non prostitutes... they dont get better. Infact i have seen the prostitutes warp them, sabotage them w normal women, and F up their understanding even more of how to interact with anormal woman.


My advice is fuck an ugly girl... an ugly fat girl. She is probably the female equivalent of yourself. Go very far down in your standards. She may not be much of a pay off... but its a genuine interaction with a real woman. Who actually wants to be with you.

I think a lot of virigns out there are virgins for so long cause htey dont start to fuck ugly girls. I fucked a beast.. when i was 15 years old.. and every day of my life im greateful for doing so.. cause every woman since has been a dramatic improvement. And at 15 i wasnt cool... i was lame... i didnt know what women wanted... but i learned from fat betty... and so can you.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:20 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:18 am
Posts: 30
Quote:
I feel I should write a post here as I have had a lot of sex with prostitutes over the years. I've never had an unpaid for root.

My advice would be to 'not go there' if you can. Having sex with a prostitute is having sex but at the same time it isn't. She's there as part of her job whilst you're there because you chose it pay for it for whatever reason. It's not like you're both there in a professional capacity making money whilst also potentially enjoying the sex (like porn actors). No, one party is there in a professional capacity doing a job whilst the other is the 'customer'.

I hate this disparity so much. If you can forget about the disparity you can have a good time but it always gets on my goat. I feel like I'm being used commercially.

Ideally you want to have sex with someone because they want to have sex with you. Sometimes prostitutes can get wet pussies and enjoy the sex but in brothels it's more like lube you up and stick it inside and the woman is just a vessel. It can be enjoyable but you will lose your mind if you keep indulging in it that way - you may as well just masturbate at home.

Brothels can be exciting. You go there, all the available ladies introduce themselves and you pick one you like. Then you bang her and go home. Once home you don't really feel enlightened or relieved though. You took part in a commercial transaction, got what you think you wanted, and that's it; whilst the other party is there counting your money.

If you're a virgin, why not tell women you're trying to pick up that you're a virgin? Be honest. If it can be exciting for a man to fuck a virgin that maybe it can be exciting for a woman to fuck a virgin too. Some people like to help each other out. And if you come too quickly when you finally pick up a woman, at least she knew before hand that you were inexperienced. Try to find someone who will be happy to show you the ropes.

I wish I was virgin again. The first time is kind of magical. To waste that experience with a prostitute can potentially leave you feeling more worse than better although getting that monkey off the back thing can help for some people. It didn't seem to help me though but then again I didn't lose my virginity with a prostitute to get a monkey off my back. I don't know why I did it. My mind was kind of empty at that point. It was the excitement and mystery of it that motivated me to do it.

Once I came though that pleasant excitement and mystery suddenly just seemed to vanish. As I was getting off my paid-for-partner I felt extreme guilt. I then swore to myself that I'd never do that again. But of course I broke that promise again and again and again.
I understand its just a transaction, but its the touch barrier that is the psychological issue.

And LOL @ bolded, if only you could flip the script and things would be equal. What a magical world that would be.

_________________
I'm Rod Green from Marketing. Actually, I'm not. You're dreaming as of this very second.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:42 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:50 pm
Posts: 2864
Quote:
@ bolded, if only you could flip the script and things would be equal. What a magical world that would be.
That's right. What is proposed is essentially reverse social proof. I liked Dirk Debonaire's insights though.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:38 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:53 am
Posts: 790
Most of the satisfaction of laying the girl is that you gamed her right and she is emotionally invested in you. If you have sex with an escort girl, she won't be into the act at all. It will lack the passion of real sex. I know it may be tough, but you can lay a girl if you are persistent enough. The biggest thing you can do is stay in set as long as possible. The longer you are with her, the higher you chance of you laying her will be.

_________________
Elevate Your Game | Check out my blog for attraction and dance floor game advice!
willedward.com
-> PM me for Coaching and Personal Training <-


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:19 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:14 pm
Posts: 310
Quote:
Most of the satisfaction of laying the girl is that you gamed her right and she is emotionally invested in you. If you have sex with an escort girl, she won't be into the act at all. It will lack the passion of real sex. I know it may be tough, but you can lay a girl if you are persistent enough. The biggest thing you can do is stay in set as long as possible. The longer you are with her, the higher you chance of you laying her will be.
True, but those guys point is not gaining satisfaction from gaming, it is demistifying the act of sex. They don't wanna get laid with prostitutes regularly; they want to do it once or twice in order to at least get this out of the way. As long as you feel it helps put down some boundaries, I say go for it guys. You're long overdue.

_________________
404 game not found


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:36 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:17 pm
Posts: 3427
Location: Toronto, Canada
Is there a reason you guys (the virgins in this thread) aren't dropping your standards significantly and just gaming some easier girls?

Would solve your moral/ethical dilemma and also give you confidence and practice.

Everybody likes sex... Find some 3s or 4s... Have some fun.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:20 pm 
Offline
English Muffin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 pm
Posts: 5689
Go for it, you're wasting time. Glad I did it and got it over with at an early age.

But, I still couldn't have sex with a woman that liked me for 5 years later till I approached and made a move.

Go do it now. Get a nice sexy one.

p.s. girls dig virgins, embrace this!

_________________
USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR REPEATEDLY IGNORING MOD WARNINGS AND MULTIPLE RULE VIOLATIONS


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:00 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:14 pm
Posts: 310
Quote:
Is there a reason you guys (the virgins in this thread) aren't dropping your standards significantly and just gaming some easier girls?

Would solve your moral/ethical dilemma and also give you confidence and practice.

Everybody likes sex... Find some 3s or 4s... Have some fun.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Kind of hard to have fun like that unless a paper bag and/or a 0 gravity chamber are involved lol

_________________
404 game not found


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:53 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 1:38 pm
Posts: 1
Save some money

Go to pattaya, feel like a king.
Know in your mind that it is providor game, BUT.

The bargirls you see there approx. (2500 working in bars) can be taken home for 50usd a whole night.

They don't view themselves as prostitutes (although in the end they are there for the money),and you will get the girlfriend\comfort feeling.
They don't go with men they dont think is ok and enjoy.
They don't go with 10men each day, maximum one guy a night, usually every know and then and they hope to get a guy they can hold onto his vacation.
They don't drink so much if you go with them on disco, they take care of you and find taxi for you and best places to go out, basically function as a guide.

Or you can go to a massage place and pick up a girl there, they dont want money, but they also drink more and speak less english, and dont expect someone who know what you want in each moment, theyre not proffesionals :P

you'll be amazed how nice discos in walking street pattaya is... jesus christ.
Search Pattya Insomnia March on youtube.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:47 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:09 pm
Posts: 1020
Website: http://www.volcanoconfidence.com
I had a friend in a very similar situation. He was 27 and a virgin, and decided to go and do it with a
prostitute.

Well, OK. We went to support him. He came out like 15min later looking like he just ate a big meal and
had cramps.

It was weird.

I didn't really feel like he changed at all. It was just a thing he did, with no emotion what so ever.

In your case, maybe it would be ok just to get it off your back, and then concentrate on building yourself
as a man. Because if you're 40 and still a virgin, that is a big part of your life that you haven't dealt with.

There are 4 areas you'll need to focus on to deal with this area of your life.

1. Your FEAR of women

Eliminate all fear of women. Fear of starting a conversation, (check out my AA Cure in my signature), fear
of being in a conversation, fear of showing her that you want to take her out etc.

In essence, you need to learn how to DEAL with fear.

2. Your CONFIDENCE with women

This is about working on your self-esteem, your self-image and a lot of other self-stuff. You want to come
to a point where you feel freaking awesome about yourself.

3. Understanding SEXUALITY

This is about understanding how women think about sex, how they see guys and how they
talk about guys when they're with their friends (watch some Sex and the City episodes to get
an idea of this), and how to turn them on.

4. Developing your SKILLS

This is about knowing 4 things:

1. How to start a conversation with a new woman,
2. How to continue it,
3. How to show to her that you want to be more than just friends, and
4. How to lead to the next level, get the number, kiss and go to the bedroom.

Total time to do this, if you have some help can be from 3 to 6 months.

But really man, if you're 40, isn't about time to do it? How long are you going to wait?

Good luck.

_________________
I need 30 guys to test my new AA Cure technique, that eliminates your AA
in UNDER an hour.

Requirements:
>You have to be over 21 of age
>You're not comfortable approaching women
>You are serious about eliminating it

Apply At:Test Group


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:03 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 120
Quote:
I am 40 and haven't yet lost my V card but I won't bore you with the details. Lets just say at the age of 16 I was left suicidal due to bullying, no self-esteem and very little trust in people of my own age.

A couple of years ago I did visit an escort girl. It left me empty but that was because I didn't go about it the right way so I haven't done it since.

I know this may come up occasionally and members will probably get tired of repeating the same answers. Should I visit an escort girl just to get the monkey off my back? Would it help give me some confidence or would I just be feeling empty and worthless? What about those who have done this exclusively rather than with civvies?

The religious types will always say "wait until the right person comes along" but at my age? women will expect a bloke to have a few notches on the bed post.

Opinions appreciated.

I'll be completely fucking honest with you. First time I saw an escort I was 18, I just could NOT take it anymore, so I went and saw a cute one in my area. Ever since then, which was close to a year ago, I've seen about 14. I won't go into huge details of the situation, but would I say it helped my situation? Kinda, yeah. It gave me sexual experience, and after the first time, I had a huge confidence boost because, "I am no longer a virgin. And there's nothing I can do about that. If I ever fuck a girl, I will not appear as a total noob to her."


But let me tell you something else. Out of those 14 girls, I haven't cum a SINGLE time, even when they did some really.. kinky shit. I'm one of those dudes that desire an emotional attraction..I'm not one of those people who can just fuck a girl and get off of it purely physically. I need a buildup, I need to earn it. And while I've seen one or two girls since then, I've never fucked a girl I haven't paid for. But you know, at least I've got the experience, and I'll be ready.

So would I recommend it to you? For sure, totally. You're a fucking man, and you have needs, so get those needs fulfilled. But just make sure you keep your bank account in check. Escorts can get pretty expensive. You find out you love having sex, but then you realize you have no money left for food or rent. The only thing that stops me from seeing anymore is that I know it would be a waste of time for me. But when I'm super in need of the warm touch of a woman, I might go see one, sure.

If you want to find one, hit up backpage.com, and start texting/calling away. Just ask, "Hey, saw your ad and I'm interested. What kind of service do you provide?" Find a girl who looks of a healthy weight, not too skinny or fat. And make sure she provides a photo of her stomach.. I hate fucking chubby girls. and if possible, make sure she provides a face picture too, in case she's a fake. I've had that happen to me. Shower, floss, use mouthwash, and get a fresh haircut, trim your pubes and body hair, anything you'd do to prepare for a real date. She'll feel a lot more comfortable with you, and you'll feel a lot more comfortable with yourself. She'll provide the jimmies


Do your best to limit yourself to once every two weeks MAXIMUM!!!!!!!

_________________
I succeed where others fail, purely because the fire inside burns brighter than the fire around me.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link