how not to be needy when trying to get a date

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I titled it as 'how not to be needy' because i think this first part is a good way of not being needy. By reaching out to her and then backing off for a bit and having another go.
I spoke to a girl in the gym last week got her number, i should of kept the conversation going more but i could tell she was getting embarrassed and as a beginner i am trying to get used to cold approach so i'm happy with that, but i still realise it could be a lot better.
I was texting her and we didn't really hit it off. I called her a couple of days after she didn't answer, or even call back (we're 16 so she's probably not used to guys approaching her like that). So i spoke to her again a couple of days after in person, asked if she wanted to go get something to eat in town and chill. She said she has a movie day at this guys house with some of her friends aswell. I realise this could be a tactic as she said "he" about 3 times when explaining she was busy (maybe a shit test or just to provoke jealousy, make herself seem scarce). However after, she said text me though and we'll organise something. This was tuesday so yesterday.

Should i text her yet? or leave it a few days so i don't seem to needy? bare in mind i've got till next saturday (when im next free), cheers guys