The Body

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: The Body
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright, this is considered outter-game for sure, but there's no real place I can put it, other than here.

Now I'm not considered stocky or well built. I'm a sound 6'2" tall and about 182lbs (13 stone by english standards). I lost some weight a while ago, so the awful belly has gone. lol
I'm fully aware that appearences aren't everything if you've got solid game, so my question is, this...
Is toning up or muscle development a priority, over say inner-game?

Your thoughts.

Post subject: Re: The Body
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Alright, this is considered outter-game for sure, but there's no real place I can put it, other than here.

Now I'm not considered stocky or well built. I'm a sound 6'2" tall and about 182lbs (13 stone by english standards). I lost some weight a while ago, so the awful belly has gone. lol
I'm fully aware that appearences aren't everything if you've got solid game, so my question is, this...
Is toning up or muscle development a priority, over say inner-game?

Your thoughts.
Depends on, what your view on working out is. Say, you work out to give you confidence when you're in the field, so in a way, it could be considered to be inner game. I was in a similar postion to your self, where i got rid of the gut. My clothes started to feel like a better fit on me, and my confidence grew because of it, because i didn't have to focus upon that aspect of my self image. Do what you feel is necessary to give you that confidence...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

when I was on steroids ( before entering this community) I found I got more looks from women. Good body = confidence and more attraction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, so I really don't know how I should be taking that.
Are you PROMOTING the 'Roids or saying you're no longer for it?

Either way, you've both said the same kind of thing in your own way.
Work on the outter body to help the inner me.
And avoid the 'roids. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Well, the more toned and in shape you are, the more confident you will be. Thats obvious. But what your asking is what you should really concentrate on? I would say, don't prioritize them, focus on both. They are two areas of your life that can be handled and optimized at the same time. I am a strong believer that looks and appearances do matter, I don't care what anyone says, a woman doesn't enjoy your beer belly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
when I was on steroids
does this mean youve got tiny nads??

But i do agree with most the advice here. I can only speak for myself - i feel good when im fit (im not much of a weight man), which obviously carries over to my confidence in myself.

So for me, they go hand in hand....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
when I was on steroids
does this mean youve got tiny nads??

But i do agree with most the advice here. I can only speak for myself - i feel good when im fit (im not much of a weight man), which obviously carries over to my confidence in myself.

So for me, they go hand in hand....
Small ammounts of steroids taken sensibly for short durations (cycling) arnt half as dangerous people assume. Im not on roids at the moment but may do a small course soon, just to gain an inch or 2 on my arms.

Muscles to women are like boobs to men...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Yeah, I've done a little bit of experimenting in that area. They make me crazy horny though. Not a particularly bad side affect. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:33 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: k4v335h
yeah I was talking to this guy who works at supplement shop and he told me it's not as bad if you take it under control.. but anyways there is legal stuff out there that is just as good as steroids but not as harmful in pill form...just don't over do it because thats where one messes up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
yeah I was talking to this guy who works at supplement shop and he told me it's not as bad if you take it under control.. but anyways there is legal stuff out there that is just as good as steroids but not as harmful in pill form...just don't over do it because thats where one messes up!
If you are talking pro hormones then you are bang wrong. they are WORSE than steroids, they convert into a particular steroid in your body which can leave you with serous side effects, especially the pills, 17 aa pills put a lot of strain on the liver. The safest roids are the testosterone injections which dont get broken down by the liver.

Join a bodybuilding forum if you plan to use roids, DO NOT take em without researching em!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Working out definetly makes you more appealing. Doesn't mean you need to be a sasquatch, a lot of girls aren't attracted to that. But when you work out you build not only your muscles, but your posture, and your confidence and you feel better intern making you perform better. For me personally, I say this as I am about to head to the gym, working out, swimming, biking or whatever helps you focus on your goals whether it be getting toned, doing well in school or picking up women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

From my experience it is extremly important. I think woman do care vary much about physical appearance. Im what most people would consider ripped or look like a body builder but not too big and when I got my body fat down from 20 percent to 7 or 8 I seriously became like a celebrity around some woman. They spill there drinks, studder, do a dittzy laugh, give me free food at some places all because I got some muscle with a low bodyfat. Even some 10s do this stuff when before I could barley talk to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
From my experience it is extremly important. I think woman do care vary much about physical appearance. Im what most people would consider ripped or look like a body builder but not too big and when I got my body fat down from 20 percent to 7 or 8 I seriously became like a celebrity around some woman. They spill there drinks, studder, do a dittzy laugh, give me free food at some places all because I got some muscle with a low bodyfat. Even some 10s do this stuff when before I could barley talk to them.
what are your physical stats? right now im around 5 10 at 180 and 12%, i wanna get to around 190 at 9%