don't smile too much if you know the girl already

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Smile to open .After that
Grin don't smile ,it makes you look like a woos
Stop begging too,don't plead .
Honestly guys if you are serious with the girl you won't smile the whole pickup episode
And if you want her to like you only smile when she comprehend to something you want
Be a friendly guy but don't be her friend .I was picking up yesterday with this dude and he plays Casanova game I play gangster but in all we play bad boy game but the Casanova begged 2 girls to chill with us I gott pissed off .they did chill with us but it was like they were doing us a favour ,well that how I felt.so I decided to lead by changing avenue and asking the girls to go do what they gotta do so we meet later if they want ,I dismissed them but they wanted to stay ,now I could do with them all that I wanted and we did do with them what we wanted .we didn't f close but it was a good night