Clothes that compliment ones skin tone?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have just made it to this section of the site and I read on an "advice" post that it is important to wear clothing colors that go with your skin tone. Can anyone elaborate as to what colors go with which skin tone? I tried finding an answer to this but couldn't. Any help would be much appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I may be able to help.

What are your main body colors (skin, hair and eyes)?

Cheers!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Dark colours would go with fair skin tones and light colours are ideal for dark or tan skin tones.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm nearly a ginger, pale and reddish/brown/blonde hair. I stick to darker, earthy tones, and blues in my clothes. I avoid reds, pinks, pastels, etc like the plague as my skin tends to reflect the color off of it. Those more gifted with darker tones can pretty much get away with anything color wise.