Arm pit hair - yes or no?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Can't think of anything to say other than do you think armpit hair is good or bad?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:11 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
Can't think of anything to say other than do you think armpit hair is good or bad?

Good. Leave it. You're a MAN. I've read several different things about how armpit hair produces male pheromones and women love the scent of a MAN. Plus... if you shave it, shit gets itchy as fuck when you start sweating lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Trim it, but don't shave it off. You don't want to look like your armpits are home to an unequalled fauna, but you don't want it to be itchy either. Most women are fine with a bit of body hair, as long as it's kept within reasonable bounds.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Good. Leave it. You're a MAN. I've read several different things about how armpit hair produces male pheromones and women love the scent of a MAN. Plus... if you shave it, shit gets itchy as fuck when you start sweating lol
itchy, are you speaking from experience lol.

Yeah trim it at most i guess. I have different amounts on left and right so maybe make it more symmetrical.

cheers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Just shave your pits and be done with it. The human body looks a lot better without all that barbaric body hair, and that's why I shave mine.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You're a man and be proud of it. If it gets too bushy just take scissors to it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If its getting longer then 3cm do something about it, else dont bother to much.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You're a man and be proud of it. If it gets too bushy just take scissors to it.
The human body looks so barbaric with all that body hair.

Why can women get away with shaving their legs and armpits while us guys get shit for it?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:14 pm 
The Coach

Quote:

Why can women get away with shaving their legs and armpits while us guys get shit for it?
Women don't "get away with it" lol they do it because they realize that a man is not going to want to kiss her legs or caress her body if it is covered in hair. Most girls hate the fact that they have to shave their legs every day to not gross men out... It's a bit different for men. We are supposed to have hair. Most women will agree that there is nothing attractive about a man's body. Even if they are big and muscular, still is not attractive. A woman's body is elegant and beautiful. A man's body is barbaric. (maybe why women enjoy having rough caveman sex)

Women get turned on by masculinity, not muscularity. Just take care of yourself. Don't let things start growing from out of your pubic hair and from your hair on your armpits/chest and that's all that matters. I can honestly say that women love the fact that I have hair on my body. It lets them realize that they are having sex with a MAN and not some little boy who doesn't even have peach fuzz.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

Your woman doesn't want to be with a 9 year child. She doesn't want to be sleeping with her son who just had a bad dream.

Head hair: personal choice/consult your hair stylist
Beard/Mustache: personal choice/consult your hair stylist
Eyebrows: ask your hair stylist to trim them to remove any long hair sticking out
Nose hair: get rid of
Arm hair: don't touch
Finger hair: don't touch/trim if you need to
Chest hair: trim if you need to
Armpit hair: trim if you need to
Back hair: get rid of if you need to
Abdominal hair: trim if you need to
Public hair: trim if you need to
Ball hair: shave
Anal hair: don't touch
Leg hair: don't touch
Toe hair: don't touch/trim if you need to

Natural body hair should never be an issue. She's not going to stop having sex with you if you have armpit hair. She's not going to stop having sex if you if don't have armpit hair. She might question why you shaved it though. If there is a big issue, she will tell you.

You can do all of the aforementioned, or you can shave your whole body, rub oil and it, and have slug sex with her. You know, see the good things in life.

18 Body Language Mistakes I Bet You're Making

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

armpit hair, not so important, outside of hygiene/basic grooming guidelines. there is no universal social pressure present which could convince most girls to like one or the other more. maybe more interesting is the same topic considering girls. girls grow more hair with age due to the change in how their body produces hormones. so shaved pussy=younger pussy may not be true in practice, but i believe that our brains react in a way that makes it seems like that. younger woman meaning better chances of healthy offspring and so on. not to mention that it boost the effect that polarity between sexes have on attraction. women may not know that explicitly, but they feel that. completely off topic, but i found out that 2-3mm stubble on a girl drives me crazy :). personal quirk i guess...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:42 pm 
Dedicated Member

keep it- trim it- tame it- too much is gross keep it less than an inch long

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Website: https://www.facebook.com/HowtoGetaGirlfriendFreeEbook
You don't want to look like your armpits are home to an unequalled fauna, but you don't want it to be itchy either.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Have so long armhair so you can braid it. Nah but seriously leave it if it isent getting too long.