I need help yo! im new .-.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

how do i approach this one new chick at my school, i thought id compliment her exotic looking face an then asking her where her parents are from, an thinking i can handle from there, what can i doo to improve on everything, ill take all advice an use what i can, also some advice to get over shyness, i mean real good advice, btw im new to this site and the game haha so help me please

an one more thing, i need to know more about body language, please someone give me full details on it, like signs, an attractive an non attractive postures, reading body language, eye contact, facial expressions to use an facial expression feedback, an eye contact, etc.,

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
how do i approach this one new chick at my school, i thought id compliment her exotic looking face an then asking her where her parents are from, an thinking i can handle from there, what can i doo to improve on everything, ill take all advice an use what i can, also some advice to get over shyness, i mean real good advice, btw im new to this site and the game haha so help me please

an one more thing, i need to know more about body language, please someone give me full details on it, like signs, an attractive an non attractive postures, reading body language, eye contact, facial expressions to use an facial expression feedback, an eye contact, etc.,

You sound pretty young, maybe 16 tops. I'm in high school right now, and have been wondering how a lot of this stuff relates to younger girls. I'm fairly new to PUA, but getting the hang of it.

Here's what you do:
1. don't compliment her on how pretty/exotic she is. (This puts her in power, and you don't want to do that)
2. Don't just straight out ask her where her parents are from (when meeting people, most tend to ask a lot of questions: where do you work, where are you from, how old are you, etc. You don't want to do this because it's pretty much interrogating her.) Instead you say something like: You sound/look like you're not around here are you from ______ (random country, if she looks tan say something like Puerto Rico, or India or something.) then when she answers you continue with a statement : "Oh really you're from ____ (repeat place she said) I've heard the food from there's really great (or some other variation.) Then try to continue the conversation from there.
3. If you haven't ever talked to her yet, and she doesn't know you yet, look up some openers.
An opener you might want to try is :
Hey, you seemed pretty bored over here so I thought I'd come over and say hi.

I'd advise you to look up some more PUA. Such as: Josh Pellicer, Gambler, Succeed at dating on youtube.
Main thing to remember is be confident!