blueprint decoded ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Post subject: blueprint decoded ?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

anyone got this i just got it today on dvd 2 and bored shitless TD so far has only stated the obvious and i was just wondering if it gets any betta before i continue with it ?

Post subject: RSD Blueprint Decoded
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

LOL :lol:
I remember that shitty DVD from like a year ago.
I watched the first DVD and gave up on the second.
Alot of people have given up on it, so if you do too don't worry :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I actually loved the blueprints. I dunno bout you guys, maybe I'm just new to PU (started 4 months ago) but bluprints IMO is the one I really have to thank for really laying the concrete blocks in my inner game and opening my eyes and really one of the best PUA products out there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well apparently it is all suppose to "click" on day three as TD puts it. I'm on the third disk myself and trying to go for one a day till i get 'em all. It sounds to me like it should be beneficial in the end

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have it, I have gotten through the first CD, some bits are really inspiring. you gotta admire TD, my favourite quote from the DVD was "I went out a 1000 nights in a row, you could not keep me in", the guy is a machine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Blueprint is the bomb.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Myztajay
One of the most important guides to inner game in my repitoire. There is so much material out there for outer game. You will have no problem finding something you like but as far as inner game, this is gold. Although really tedious to watch, I've watched it about 3 times I think it's something like 20 hours each run. It's killah, but essentially if you invest in what TD is saying, you won't really need the tactics or routine portion of game.

Shed alot of light on obvious things, but under a microscope in a way that really allows you transcend bs like soical anxiety and false sense of worth, criteria for happiness, etc. This is like good self help material rooted in picking up woman. For me it merged my robotic and puppet master PUA moves with philosophy and ethics to form my PUA-JISTU martial art.

I admit I still use Cube, opinion openers and semantics like that, but they are merely tools to make it fun.

good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Is a freaking awesome DVD.

I thought it was complete waste of time the first time I watched it. Which was When I was new to pick up.

2nd time I watched it, which was after I was in pick up for more then a year. It just clicked.

BTW, why are you judging this DVD as being boring? If your reading or watching pick up product for "entertainment" your not gonna succeed. I don't think Tyler's Intentions were to go on stage and entertain you for 20 hours. If you want that, go watch a movie or something. I think his goal were to teach how to be a really cool human being by having solid inner game.