PUA Training - Home Study Course

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Right, I can't really comment on game or the effectiveness of products as I am as green as they come. But I can comment about "customer service" and the way I am treated. And for this, am not really happy!

At the end of last week, Gambler offered a beefed up version of his Home Study Course for $20. So in effect, around £15-£16. This included a 196 page manual, "The Diary of a PUA" and a Mastery Workbook as well as 5 audios over 6 hours long. His extras were a 30 minute phone call, the Approaching Confidence audio and two months free membership to his monthly DVD's service.

So bluddy good value for £20. I have seen confidence approach audios on hypnosis sites for £15 so an extra fiver for all that seemed a bargain.

Here's where I have the problem.

I make my purchase and I get the approaching confidence audio and the manual. NOTHING else. I also get charged just over £19 when it's supposed to be sold for $20. (Not being tight with money but it's the principle. Oh and the 196 page manual suddenly became a 160 page manual)

So I email him right away on tyhe sales@puatraining.co.uk email address asking where my missing material is. No reply. So a few hours later, send it to the gambler@puat... one. Still no reply.

Send a final email saying I'm unhappy, I know he's busy but I just want to know when am getting the rest of my materials. Again, no reply.

Tuesday midday. An Email arrives labelled "The rest of the home study course". Great I think! Horrible customer service but at least the material was coming.

All it does is include links to the audio files. It acknoledges that I am due the diary of the pua and the workbook but it doesn't have them enclosed. Nor does it say how I arrange my 30 minute conversation.

------------------------------

In truth I'm pissed off because

1) I got overpriced. Might only be a few quid over but its the principle!
2) His facts about the materials are misleading, a 196 page manual suddenly turning into a 160 page manual without warning is not on!
3) I still 3 days later have not got all my material.
4) I have not been told when I was getting all my materials.
5) I get surprised with a bit of the materials I am owed without warning days after I have paid for them. Like going to "Play", ordering 7 CD's....get 2 right away, 2 a few days later and no idea when you are getting the other 3!!! Madness!
6) The main problem I have over the rest. He doesn't reply to emails, he doesnt return messages on the mobile phone on the website. He constantly says "Oh we want your feedback", I have given him 4 emails since purchase and had a reply to none.

Horrible, horrible customer service and seems to be theres no real care for potential students. I may be a guy willing to pay a good amount of money for bootcamps or a residential and all hes doing is being ignorant and alienating me from a future purchase.

I didn't let myself listen to the bad press because I thought some of it was harsh, I liked the stuff on his blog and thought "Nah, at the very least he'll be a straight upfront guy". But sadly, I feel I have been proven wrong.

Here's hoping I get my materials in the end.

Candle

P.S. I don't believe this is flaming because I am being factual. This topic was about how I found the products and services of PUA Training and I have given my opinion and experience to date. Once I get a substantial answer/apology and my materials I will give them a proper shot and give it an honest review.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just thought I'd post up some feedback because a lot has happened since this message was written.

I have since recieved all my material promised in addition to a few extras. So realistically, what am getting for £20 is bluddy good.

I also got a personal reply from Gambler himself regarding this. He opened up to the problems at hand and was very open and honest. Couldnt be happier with the way he dealt with it.

At the end of the day, PUA Training is still relatively new and mistakes will be made. Everyone makes them. What I am impressed about was how I was dealt with after this and this to be is the sign of integrity I believed PUA Training (and Gambler specifically had)

The material itself is bluddy good and I still have loads of it to get through so at the moment can't comment on its effectiveness. What I can say is there is a ton of material, hours upon hours of recordings and footage which I can't see how I WONT improve after all this

Definately worth the money I paid for it and truthfully, worth the £50/£60 it's retailing for now. And a whole lot of newfound respect earned