SO MANY PRODUCTS? Other sources of reviews?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

There are so many products out there. I as well as you only have time to go through a fraction of the material that is out there.

Because of this reviews are crucial. However, unfortunately in this forum there is like only one review per product. That doesn't quite give a full or even meaningful picture of a product's character and worth.

Do you know of any other places on the net that make or collect reviews? That will help us get better knowledge of what products to invest our time in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I completely agree. Students are normally the target market as they go clubbing most frequently and have other aspects to consider. But some of these books aint cheap and collecting them and buying a few can also rack up quite a bit of money. There should be a section or website which gives indepth reviews or atleast a ranking of a particular pua book.

Another thing I would like to touch on is how good the pua game is although this can be ranked but not 100% accurately it would be better if there was a column to compare pua's. although i can see this may be a neg as it can cause heavy competition and is a type of marketing in the sense of selling more products.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Do you know of any other places on the net that make or collect reviews? That will help us get better knowledge of what products to invest our time in.
Google "dating skills review". We recently launched it exactly for this reason. Has ~700 products covered, and over 250 reviews (expect it to be over 500 in a week or so).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

you can read the first two chapters of "The Dating Attitude" for free to decide if you if it's worth your while. That's a "review" not many dudes offer.

It's here: www.modernmalelifestyle.com

jd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would check the Attraction Forums... but you can always ask people on here. What exactly are you looking for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Datingskillsreview.com is an awesome site for product reviews

www.datingskillsreview.com