The New Breed?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Post subject: The New Breed?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: r3d3111
Sup guys, I was wondering if anyone read The New Breed. Ive read good reviews of it. So, what do you think of this book?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:22 am 
Dedicated Member

Whos it by?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: r3d3111
My bad... It's by The Paragon Project and looks good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:51 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

i have it but havent gotten around to reading it yet as i'm busy focusing on other things.
will let you know if/when i do get around to it... if i remember.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:17 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I read the crash course .pdf and it was extremely well written and had lots of new ideas, so the new breed should at least have some new material and be a good read.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I bought this and it's awesome. For $40 i was expecting it to be good and it really exceeded what I thought it would. There are two full books, bigger than most other books that you get one for the same price. There is also a mini book called the Opposite Theory that is really enlightening.

I have gone back and read each book twice already. I highly recommend it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I bought the new breed a few weeks ago and have to say it's really insightfull and explores allot of new concepts.
Really worth the 40 bucks plus you get a shitload of audio and bonus material. the whole book is like 500 pages.

However, if your new to the game read the crash course first that you can download for free at their paragonproject site

Edit: www.paragonproject.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:38 pm 

I've heard bad things about Paragon Project in general. Rehash and relabel. I'd stick to more reputable material.

They also used to spam this forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I suggest just reading the free Crash Course from their site for now well... cause its free.. :) , if you are interested, then buy the The New Breed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just read the crash course for the second time and it's a really good book.
I really like the part about passive openers in the new breed also the opposite theory is awesome.
Really great stuff and easy to read.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I had read the crash course a few months. I have literally bought The New Breed now, will post a quick review in a few days.

From what I have seen so far, it looks good, definitely worth having a look.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

it was the first PUA material i bought , but to be honest its not what i wanted to read, it just trailers off and goes on about garbage...

then i descovered the stealth attraction method and thats what i wanted... im not interested in philophsy or the perfect inside and outside, the book was riddled with quotes from famous people, no one cares about quotes.... (is the glass of milk half empty or half full? WE DONT CARE!! it speaks of the robin hood method, where you compliment the attractive girl's ugly friend so that the attraction one gets jealous and such... it tries to explain advanced negs, changing the wording of how you speak to someone, i lost interest in it, its not what i needed to know...

if you're doing pick up for the first time, dont bother with the book...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:12 pm 

Quote:
it was the first PUA material i bought , but to be honest its not what i wanted to read, it just trailers off and goes on about garbage...

then i descovered the stealth attraction method and thats what i wanted... im not interested in philophsy or the perfect inside and outside, the book was riddled with quotes from famous people, no one cares about quotes.... (is the glass of milk half empty or half full? WE DONT CARE!! it speaks of the robin hood method, where you compliment the attractive girl's ugly friend so that the attraction one gets jealous and such... it tries to explain advanced negs, changing the wording of how you speak to someone, i lost interest in it, its not what i needed to know...

What did you expect from a book written by a bunch of children who just wanted to be cool?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

lol

however it wasn't written by children, they are adults, close to the age of 30 or more

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

What did you expect from a book written by a bunch of children who just wanted to be cool?
How old are you chief...
Most of the writers are older than 25

I enjoyed the book, like the other poster said read the crash course it's free