While the Sun Shines: Complete Daygame

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:30 pm 

Hey guys,

I just finished reading Warped_Mindless' book... I enjoyed it immensely... lets make one thing clear... I believe in keeping it simple and not complicating shit with tons of bull shit... Warped actually did a great job of weeding out all the bullshit most pick up artist books include while at the same time emphasizing everything you do really need to focus on.

He has a full on Approach Anxiety breaking exercise that works off of basic psychological principles.

He has quite a bit on fundamentals and the importance of dressing well... hair style and where to find people to help you with that. Posture as well (body language is super important) along with eye contact.

He gives a basic screening system to keep things complicated.

Gives 2 different forms of game sexual and building a connection.

He gives you a complete system for building sexual tension.

And quite a bit more... this book is small but mighty. Things aren't convoluted by guys who want to talk about too much of nothing that matters.. He keeps things straight and to the point... This is a great outer game guide for newbs looking to learn day game... I highly recommend it... it's great for getting started and best of all you have the ability to get lots of experience quick with his AA exercise.

My only knock on it was maybe a few more small examples of language patterns and body language behaviors that show her interest but he gives you all you need to get laid frequently in less than month. I'm just kind of a snob.... :D get it guys you'll enjoy it.

Peace and Love,

Vic

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If Warped is okay with it could you forward the book to me? Or do you happen to know a place I could buy the book?

Thanks,

Show

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:00 pm 

Message him... and ask him. I haven't seen anywhere to buy it to be honest... he might still be in the editing process. I think he was looking for more reviews...

Peace and Love,

Vic

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I heard he sold the rights to someone else so he doesn't have it anymore. I don't know though. Ill have to ask him next time I see him in chat or something.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:58 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

If there's one thing Warped Mindless is good at, that's focusing on the most important things and telling it straight in simple, easily understandable language.

If you start the Warped Mindless way, it's easier to build up your seduction skills towards the more sophisticated approaches. WM can distill the most important concepts that work infield. Definitely worth the money if you're paralyzed with information overload.

:twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html