GAMBLER'S BOOTCAMP, REFUND REFUSED

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok guys I'll get straight to the review and the facts

I was disappointed by Gambler's boot camp from PUA Training. It was inconsistent and didn't meet neither my expectations nor my needs. By "inconsistent" I mean that theory and practice didn't seem to match at any level and that practice was not very useful. There was so much talk and advice on lifestyle which I simply didnt find useful or applicable at this point in my life. My lifestyle is set and the trainer's teachings were very specific to his own lifestyle. Each of the trainers had a different style of game but that was not so much of a problem as much as the fact that all they did was push us to approach rather than approaching sets together so they could actually see us in field and give us some quality feedback on the overall approach. My sticking point which was to make quality conversations with girls and actually being able to get the conversation somewhere (like a Number Close) was not met nor practiced on and therefore i really felt that this event didn't offer me much besides meeting some nice people.

I gave them detailed feedback as well as suggestions on how to make the bootcamp a much better and constructive event. I didn't want them to think for a sec that I had the intention of asking for that refund from the very beginning.

I also explained I had struggled to gather that money (£780) and that I wanted that refund as I did not feel it was money well spent

The "money back guarantee" they're offering is a spoof as they told me straight forward that they have no intention of giving me my money back after giving me more training offers.

I asked them why the hell are they offering a money back guarantee if they're not in a position to give it as it makes them completely unreliable and customers feel lied to and manipulated to spend their money to which ,of course, I have received no response and I doubt I will. I don't really care anyway they're getting dodgy since the day I asked for that refund.

EVERYONE GOING TO GAMBLER'S BOOTCAMP BE WARNED

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is supposed to be Gambler's forum... I wonder if any reply will come regarding the above post

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:36 am 

Quote:
My sticking point which was to make quality conversations with girls and actually being able to get the conversation somewhere
Sounds like you could benefit from checking out my Guide to Outer Game
It's a stickied thread in the PUA Lounge here: chief-s-guide-to-outer-game-vt75887.html
Compliance ladder + Sexual SFT + Conversational framework of screening = probably the answer you're looking for

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 pm 
Master PUA

Hi Alex. You wrote in. We made you an offer of some free 1on1 training to make up for anything you felt was missed out on at the BC (with our best trainer and with free accommodation in our Piccadilly apartment). For a bootcamp refund you are supposed to talk to the manager during the weekend so we have a chance to rectify it, then you can claim a refund if still not satisfied. That is our policy.

Anyone else reading this, I hope appreciates that we do not censor the forum we own...unlike every other forum.
It's better to get in touch with me directly if you ever have a problem with my company, via richardlaruina.com We have run bootcamps since 2006, and sold products since 2007. Occasionally we make mistakes, occasionally people are just not satisfied for whatever reason, but I am always willing to do what I can to make things right if you approach things in the right way.

Rich

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Rich

This policy to talk to the bootcamp manager halfway through was never made known to me before the event. In fact this is the first time I'm hearing this. Would you please point me to a place where this is displayed and hopefully not a recently updated website?

Also I'm not sure how much sense this policy makes as I waited for the end of the bootcamp to decide if I was satisfied with it or not. Not drop it halfway since I had paid a hefty amount for it. And I didn't ask for that refund lightly as evident from the feedback I gave the company.

Another thing I'm wondering is why didn't the PUA training customer service tell me of this policy upon my requesting of the refund rather than things having to come this far. I knew of your counter offer as I mentioned in my post but I didn't think it was worth the money anymore.

Finally may I suggest that a refund policy should be made as clear as possible in advance. The only thing I was told about was a "money back guarantee". I'm pretty sure you know how customers feel in such cases.

Alex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 pm 
Master PUA

Policy is in our terms. The fact remains that a 1on1 with one of our best trainers would meet your goals/expectations. And a night or two for free in our apartment makes it an offer worth more than you spent for the bootcamp. Message me on amog.pua@gmail.com if you want to discuss it further and we'll see what we can do for you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Rich

Just wanted to thank you in public for that refund and your persisting offer of extra training. Your customer value principles are exemplary.

cheers
Alex

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:07 pm 
Dedicated Member

Thank you for sharing. I think sites like puahate exists cause of this sketchy "refund clause" and I've seen love systems get bad rep and many others. My friend went to a paid seminar and they refused a refund. Personally, my favorite is real social dynamics. I am going to a free tour again and maybe hot seat. I believe in this stuff but, simple pickup is just as every bit as inspiring. Money isn't involved either and they don't talk like queer baits either.