HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SMILE DRINK :) :) :) :) :)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

There are Nutrients that help with the production of Dopamine and Saratonin, which make you happy. Most illegal street drugs and prescription drugs that alter your mood into a happier one do so by causing your body to release it's supply of Dopamine and/or Saratonin... personally I don't think drugs, prescription or otherwise, are very good for you for a lot of reasons...

Here's a website with the list of 10 nutrients to help make you happy.
http://greatist.com/happiness/nutrients-boost-mood

And here's what I made using that list
Orange Juice [not from concentrate and organic, but it would still work if it was the mutated non organic oranges or oj from concentrate... just not as well], Spinach, and "silk" brand Almond milk thrown in the blender. Then a potato. Not the most delicious drink. But this ends up giving you all ten nutrients from that list.

I suggest researching the list and making up your own combinations.

only 4 hours after trying this I felt noticeably better. it's been 3 weeks and i feel fucking happy as shit now.