Gaming on a whole 'nother level--focusing on pure success!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice to see that there are human beings using this forum, and I'm interested in staying in touch and connecting on professional levels. I had NO idea PUA was co closely related to success in all facets of life, and I am so excited to watch it all unfold.

I am working really hard on learning conversational trance, as I possess the intellect and acumen to become a serious operator. I tranced a couple of girls yesterday, but let them go before any sort of close. I can see now why it is called "game." Practice makes perfect, and I'm learning things at an unprecedented rate. It seems clear to me, now, that all the curricula presented in the public school system is entirely designed to deprogram us from being independent, powerful people and instead massage us into being an amalgamous gray mass of unidentified losers. I got a lot of thoughts about this, and I really would love nothing more than helping people break the shackles of their educational and societal bonds.

I'm a coffee merchant, DJ, graphic designer, and I'm tossing around the idea of offering an astral projection seminar/workshop for hapless folk who don't realize they can have powerful and affective dream experience. You may be able to tell that I also dabble in copywriting and fiction as well. I write horrendous erotica with flourish, and quite frankly, I'm tired of my multiple talents rusting and dusting up there on the shelf. It's time to be someone, and therefore, game on.

Let me know who I can help, as I have the motivation and energy to make things real. I am hosting a Fetish Ball in my town on October 11th, and again, it was beautiful to watch my dream unfold as many hands came together to bring it to the arena. Soon, I'll post the graphic poster for the event, as I feel quite proud to have seen my name in print that someone else actually produced. That is a first.

Stay frosty, friends, and I welcome any continued rapport with you and the team.

Attachments:
_origin_Neparasti-fakti-15-3.jpg
_origin_Neparasti-fakti-15-3.jpg [ 172.99 KiB | Viewed 2900 times ]