It's billionaire or Nothing.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:33 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

hey guys

I'm still 17 and I am pretty ambitious. However, I want to be a billionaire like Bill Gates and I won't stop at nothing to achieve that.

Any books out there that could help me with this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Simple answer. No.
There is no book on earth that can make you a billionaire. It requires a combination of so many things outside of your control to be a billionaire, a great string of luck, incredible work ethic, and far more often than not, a very creative mind.

Now millionaire is a different story, you could certainly become them, there are many self help books for that, but work ethic and intelligence will still be almost 100% necessary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:16 am 
THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Yahoo Messenger: xncxrockstar
Why, also its not gonna happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:05 am 
Black Belt

Yea your chances are slim unless you inherit a huge company.

My advice: don't spend any money. Ever

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Yea your chances are slim unless you inherit a huge company.

My advice: don't spend any money. Ever
Save every cent, go and pick up money if you find it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
hey guys

I'm still 17 and I am pretty ambitious. However, I want to be a billionaire like Bill Gates and I won't stop at nothing to achieve that.

Any books out there that could help me with this?

Think and Grow Rich by Naploleon Hill will help you understand the mindset needed to become rich and successful. It's not a step by step guide like you may be looking for but it will help you realize what you need to do. It can be a bit difficult to follow at points so make sure you really focus on understanding everything. Take your time, you have your entire life ahead of you. Good Luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Why, also its not gonna happen.
To be able to become a millionaire you need to have ATLEAST 7 passive income sources which you have full control over. This is not an easy undertaking and will demand a lot of energy to set up. The sources can be anything from physical companies (abroad) to websites, it doesnt matter, as long as you can monetize it.

[/i]
Thanks for the post Tony! I know passive income streams are the way to go, but I have a hard time finding something without worrying about falling for pyramid schemes..etc. What types of industries are you in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah, this is the kind of lifestyle I want to set up. A few different business that once set up, work for me while I work on something else. Now I guess I just need to find my niche...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hmm if you wanna be a billionare you best inherit royalty, or be hella smart and come up with a machine/device that changes the world around us lol.
you can try playing around with the stock market and banks.
either that or you can try winning the lottery several times.
If you ever do become one, write a How-To list though lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:52 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Tony!

I appreciate your input on this. I'm committed to working on this straight away!

Props to Tony for this post!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't think very many billionaires became that by setting that as a goal. Their goal was to do something that would impact the world. Most of them probably never even dreamed it would become that successful. Of course here we're talking about the self-made billionaires. Many of them inherited it or took over companies from family, etc. I just think you should focus more on doing something that impacts people. Money follows from that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:05 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I just think you should focus more on doing something that impacts people. Money follows from that.
Eben Pagan in his program, Self-Made Wealth talks EXACTLY about just that.

He says, "Focusing on money actually tends to decrease money and wealth. What we need to do instead is focus on creating value. Whenever you focus on creating value, wealth increases."

That last sentence was slightly paraphrased. The rest is spot on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ok well I don't really know about all that business terminology, But I am reading the 48 laws of power. Also I know public relations is key to getting whatever you want from people so maybe i could start there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Ok well I don't really know about all that business terminology, But I am reading the 48 laws of power. Also I know public relations is key to getting whatever you want from people so maybe i could start there.
Public relations isn't enough. Lots of companies have big PR teams. But they are competing with each other. You have to provide value or at least something others perceive as value. It's true with relationships and it's true with business. If you don't have that, you have nothing to do PR on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Shadow,

48 Laws of Power is a good one to start with. If your looking to become a billionaire you have to place your mind at that scale. Think and Grow Rich is one direction to billions that is a classic.

Here are my top books to get into this realm of thought (I am also like you in my ambition):

1) Tony Robbins - This is one author whom I would recommend the audio versions over his books simply as he is so expressive. Get The Edge is my favorite program of his.

2) Think and Grow Rich - Clear classic although a little out dated in some of the more grandular examples.

3) How to Win Friends and Influence People

4) Think Big and Kick Ass - By: Donald Trump - My favorite quote from this is "If your thinking you might as well be thinking big.

If you stay on this path and dont give up you will find your way. That is what all of these books have in common. Its all about choosing your target and never giving up pushing towards it.

Keep this in mind though always - money is absolutely worthless. It is what you can do with the money that matters. If you want to walk among billionaires figure out why you deserve to be in control of that amount of resources. What value will you serve to the world that it will reward you with such?