Best Natural I've Met Thus Far

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I met a total natural the other day. We had dinner last night and talked. I opened the set of 3 girls that he was a part of earlier in the night and later that night I saw him making out with all 3 and pulling them home. One even had a boyfriend back at the bar that I met when I was talking with them. He joined us with them for pizza and I got his number. When we were walking I asked him how he does it and he said the law of attraction. "You have to teach them to respect your power." And he showed my by staring intently at 3 girls walking as his opener. When we met for dinner, he was incredibly aware for a natural. He talked a lot about how everyone has deviance in them. And you can manipulate others to get what you want. He said he finds what women desire and gives it to them and in return they give him what he desires. In fact they start to desire what he desires, even when they are not lesbian or even bi-sexual. They do it just to please him. He kept saying "You have to devour primitive behavior." I know this guy lives in a different reality than most guys, so it was difficult to understand everything he meant. Can anyone shine any light on this from their experience with naturals?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:02 am 
The Grand Puba

It's as simple as this: Femininity will submit Masculinity.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:37 pm 
Read My Book

This is pretty much exactly what I speak about if you read enough of my post.

Same thing.

A woman has to submit to the desires of a man that knows its power. I've seen, done, and heard of things most guys couldn't wrap their heads around. We're under this illusion that women and men are "equal" just because they're fighting for equality. Its just not accurate. We are to be responsible and reasonable with our leadership, but ultimately they will meet our will if we so dare to accept our power.

A woman will see you as anything you first see yourself as. Dare to be great, dear to be courageous, and they will submit to your will time and time again.

It all starts with convincing yourself that you deserve what you want mentally until you firmly believe it and they will pick up on it and give it you.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:55 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I met a total natural the other day. We had dinner last night and talked. I opened the set of 3 girls that he was a part of earlier in the night and later that night I saw him making out with all 3 and pulling them home. One even had a boyfriend back at the bar that I met when I was talking with them. He joined us with them for pizza and I got his number. When we were walking I asked him how he does it and he said the law of attraction. "You have to teach them to respect your power." And he showed my by staring intently at 3 girls walking as his opener. When we met for dinner, he was incredibly aware for a natural. He talked a lot about how everyone has deviance in them. And you can manipulate others to get what you want. He said he finds what women desire and gives it to them and in return they give him what he desires. In fact they start to desire what he desires, even when they are not lesbian or even bi-sexual. They do it just to please him. He kept saying "You have to devour primitive behavior." I know this guy lives in a different reality than most guys, so it was difficult to understand everything he meant. Can anyone shine any light on this from their experience with naturals?
Buy this guy a dinner and spend as much time as possible with him. Soak his knowledge, his attitude, his
walk, his talk.

Allow him to teach you. Be the student.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:04 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hey there brother,

You are lucky to have spent time with someone like that. It's very interesting indeed.

Do you believe you are attractive? In other words, if I told you that all women love you, would you believe me?

That's the issue with most guys - they do not know themselves; they do now own their desires, they do not own who they are, and as a result, they dont have the guts to ask.

Your friend here knows who he is. He knows he deserves the highest quality of women, and so he is shameless in his actions. And because he believes it so much, women believe it too.

Do you think he spends hours reading material? Does he spend hours watching videos? Do you think he wonders how to open? Is he afraid to escalate? Does he worry that she will flake? Does he get jealous when she talks to other guys?

Stop trying - just be.

Your fan,
Mack

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
He said he finds what women desire and gives it to them and in return they give him what he desires.
That's the key to women and money

Find what they want from you...give it to them
And they will give you what you want

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:34 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Hey there brother,

You are lucky to have spent time with someone like that. It's very interesting indeed.

Do you believe you are attractive? In other words, if I told you that all women love you, would you believe me?

That's the issue with most guys - they do not know themselves; they do now own their desires, they do not own who they are, and as a result, they dont have the guts to ask.

Your friend here knows who he is. He knows he deserves the highest quality of women, and so he is shameless in his actions. And because he believes it so much, women believe it too.

Do you think he spends hours reading material? Does he spend hours watching videos? Do you think he wonders how to open? Is he afraid to escalate? Does he worry that she will flake? Does he get jealous when she talks to other guys?

Stop trying - just be.

Your fan,
Mack
All of this can be choked down to being one's authentic self, and this is inextricably intertwined with also being in touch with one's vulnerability. A man who isn't afraid to be vulnerable BOTH with himself and others projects a lot of self confidence as he moves through the world. Shame? Shame's just perceiving one's self to be defective in some way - it is the feeling we're doing something wrong and it's inherent in our behavior. A guy who feels no sense of shame is in touch with who he truly is, and makes no apologies for it. This doesn't mean he's rigid and ruthlessly offensive and inconsiderate towards others. No. He isn't afraid to be humble, and take ownership of his mistakes (to which is the ONLY way to actually make change - a person who refuses to take ownership of his/her problems never learns and perpetually goes about blaming others for the decisions they make).

Think about how attractive it is for a woman for a moment to not only feel desired (one of the biggest turn-ons for any woman to feel) by a man who is comfortable in who he is - he feels no shame, and is true with his intentions towards others ("I want to get to you know you better, you seem interesting") rather than goes about in tangential ways using passive aggressive tactics, routines, and such to put on a desperate facade to the world that he's worth knowing. If this guy you speak of is legit, he's just in touch with who he is and he exudes this when interacting with others - this is why women (and men) are attracted to him - he lives very much in the present moment not stuck in his head gauging the woman's reaction moment to moment but rather likely being the fulcrum to his interactions with other people. This is probably what you'd call animal magnetism. I know of only one guy like this, he's not the most attractive dude but he pulls women constantly; He's the type that'll walk into a restaurant and jump into a booth where girls are seated and strike up a conversation (i've seen it with my own eyes countless times) - he doesn't FEEL awkward he believes in his own sh*t (even if you'd consider it delusional) yet he pulls like nobody I've encountered before.