Article: Getting in the Zone

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Article: Getting in the Zone
Hello little fuckers,
This one is for everyone trying to be James Bond and for the retards who think self-amusement clowning is productive in any way. To get in the zone at the club you need both these sides to your personality well cultivated, if you have only one you’re basically boring or weird. This article is pretty much like Tyler’s 6 steps but I have a very different take on it which I think is a lot more effective than Tyler’s actually.

Okay, so here’s the formula:
1. Get into a NONCHALANT mode
2. Get obnoxious
3. Get laid

Okay, so first off, I’m a fucking asshole and there will be complaints from pussies that this is not nice and you just give value and all this bs. Fuck you this is giving value, that’s why it works, if I didn’t have value people would flock around me.

Moving on
First step is to get into a super-nonchalant mode. Because when you feel like that you basically don’t gave a fucking fuck about anything, you are fully relaxed, no tension, no trying to reach for any sort of an outcome and bitches love this energy. Basically: James Bond gets laid A LOT. But only when he takes action. More on this later.
To get in this mode a do two things:
1. Meditate around 30 minutes before hitting the club
2. In my head I basically repeat the mantra of “The fuck do want? What?!” etc. Eventually the body language of someone with this attitude comes naturally and my eye lids relax, shoulders, my facial expressions become very aloof and I stop looking at people when they talk to me, I don’t even look too much at them when I’m the one talking. Other people’s opinions etc doesn’t mean shit.

Then, when I feel I’ve reached this state, which is pretty easy to know since I start getting lots of looks from girls everywhere.

Then let’s get obnoxious:
3. Take up space! I start spreading out arms and legs, when I walk thorugh the club I don’t look at people I just show them away, I walk into people for fun, start high-fiving, picking girls and guys up in the air, catching people in neck cranks, pull people in etc
4. Get LOUD AS FUCK: Everybody within 15-20 meters should notice your voice. Yell random nonsense, yell OI! EY! Etc to people, sing, talk really loud.

Get laid:
5. Now opening, merging sets and hooking girls is NO PROBLEM. Just make the chick invest, bounce around with you and then pull.

Good luck!