can the wingman get the girl i lost back?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My close friend sees the girl I'm interested in every day on the train but she doenst know who he is. My plan was to have him indirectly introduce himself but not talk about me. He would get close to her enough for her to trust him. Then he would open up how he knows who I am, and DHV me and show he respects me. And then he would frame an "us" frame on the girl to make her subconsciously aware of me and her whilst then framing that she is chasing me and what she can do to get me back. But I like her a lot and this is as far as I'm willing to go before I move on. It can also clarify whether she is at all interested because she sends mixed signals even now.

I'm wondering if this is the best way for my wing to operate. Are there any other better methods? Maybe to just DHV or just set one frame - please explain! I want her back chasing me and for her to know my value so she realises that actually she does like me and considers me a real option again. Thank you :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You definitely need to get him to make it such that you two swap contacts and are able to talk. Theres no way he can make her chase you when you guys do not interact.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:20 pm 

This is your plan? Seriously?

Why don't you just talk to the girl? I mean really...

Listen to yourself... You're going to get a friend to build trust with her and subconsciously influence her opinion of you over time...

Drop a note in her locker at high school while you're at it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Listen. I will tell you this: IT WON'T WORK. Why? Because girls like guys who have balls and by sending your friend first you are surely not showing them. Actually, your friend will be showing them soit's more likely that she'll like him more than you.
If you have troubles coming out of your comfort zone you should go on the "approach section" of the forum and see what you can learn from that or watch a video on youtube. Even simplepickup explain well how to motivate yourself going and approach a girl.
There is no need to be embarassed about approach anxiety, we all had it and most of us still do (I do), but we have learned how to overcome it. And that's your job, not your wingmans'.

You should ask yourself this: "which impression al I going to give to her of myself?". This is REALLY IMPORTANT especially at the start, so be carefull to play well this card. Sending ur wing means wasting this card.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

And look at the "inner game" material on the forum

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Just man up and get her back yourself.
It's more of a turnoff if you send your wing to do the work

Advice for those in a relationship

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What do you mean by girl you lost? Also, I thought pickup is about meeting new and different types of women.