Rian

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject: Rian
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

is it me or Rian was the guy that deserved to with the 2nd season the most?
IMO Simeon wasn't bad but he deffinetely wasn't the best!
i think the elimination method isn't good,they should've settled for a point system and that no one will get eliminated!

Rian did HUGE improvements,he was a total AFC in the beggining and he couldn't talk at all to girls,and from that to become the guy that had two girls on his sides and still get eliminated...that's not really fair :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I actually just watched that episode myself recently, the one where they went into the grocery store right?

I think the idea was that Greg was suppose to wing and was busy making out with the girl, and Rian got eliminated cause he didn't escalate right??

Rian really is the one that dropped the ball, regardless of what the goal of the night was(be a good wing) in reality, Greg could have fucked up Rians set if he interrupted, and probably compromised his own as well. Just my opinion.

Rian should have kissed the hotter girl to HIS left after she dissed him on his "peck" he gave the other girl. He could have said "Oh and you can do better" lets see!" then proceed.