I have a similar issue with a close friend of mine. All I do is play solid game, and we generally end up kissing. But, she went and told her BF what happened....she seems unsure also. I'm not looking for a steal myself.... but if your sure you want to back, here's a few pointers:
- Cut the kino. If she does something good, reward. Perhaps point score her.
-Stare at her if she says something from the relationship. Build sexual tension.
-Make inside jokes. I call mine boyfriend, she calls me girlfriend. Its awesome.
- Avoid the BF. If she talks about him in a good way, agree. Say he's perfect. If she talks in a bad way, say "Some guys don't know what they've got"
- If you need to see her, and have texts, use some of the lines of the list of texts board. Do this quite late, so she reads them before sleep, or she'll get them the minute she gets up.
- Get one, or more of her friends on your side. They will say, with gentle helping, that she's better with you. Social Proof.
- If she's scared to see you for feelings, just joke about it. Don't dwell upon convincing her. If required, hang with her BF and her for a while. It HURTS so much to see this, but, if she see's you get along, you could fit in her life as a good friend, then widen this slowly until you get what you want.
- Convince you could provide security. Show skills.
What your doing isn't wrong in my eyes. If you wanna be happy, you've gotta have this girl. And if your gonna love her, and be better than this BF, I say go for it.