Potential LDR, advice good or bad

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys,

So in a previous post I mentioned how a girl I went on a couple dates with at Christmas lives overseas currently, I happened to be heading there for business for a week so we kept in contact and arranged to see each other when I got there.

Texting was to a minimum and was always very sexual and flirtatious, fun was always my intention. Sometimes days could pass and she would always initiate contact usually. We both knew we would be fucking when I got there and she commented how I have such an affect on her and she doesn't normally talk like we do over text etc.

Weeks leading to the meet there were sexy snapchats, pics sent and even dirtier messages.

So we eventually meet up and it was amazing, literally fucked all week, she squirted pretty much every time she came (mentioned how previous guys had never done that), told me she was curious about Anal and within a couple days we were doing that too (said she trusted me and felt very comfortable).

So anyway our last couple nights she talks about how amazing the week was and how we can't just go back to the way we were, she wants to maybe SPAM, have me come out again etc.

I suppose my question is should I stick to my template of texting minimally, making sure it's sexy and fun or will minimum contact come off as distant to her after her opening up so much?

She'll be home for summer anyway even if I don't get out to visit and I feel quite emotionally centred with this one as I've held a strong frame throughout, as well as performed well when called upon.

What's the pros and cons, what should I know if I go down the LDR route?

Thanks,

Bren

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:25 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
what should I know if I go down the LDR route?

Thanks,

Bren
Know, that SHE doesn't need to know your banging like 8 other chicks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Absolutely Heywood,

Crucial not to start thinking scarcity!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just consider what you want and be upfront about it. If she don't want what you do, why stay in the situation? It will only lead to you both being miserable.