Hi forums. Recently I attended a free NLP session by a friend of mine. It was just a preview. He made this company called ACME Achievers and they coach NLP. However, I am not that all wealthy. I don't really have money to sign up for the sessions.
I'm looking into learning NLP through books or online videos. And I'm not exactly looking for the NLP on someone else to make someone do their bidding. I want self NLP to improve my sense of awareness and confidence.
So where do I start? ^^
Great question FUCKING EXCELLENT!!! I love it and let me tell you why. I think NLP is a great tool for seducing, influencing and persuading. I think it is also a great tool to better yourself and build yourself as a human being and I think too many PUAs only view it as patterns and outer game. I am glad to hear of people using it to better themselves as people! PUAs seem to view NLP in one of two ways. One group thinks it is good for putting women in state, building rapport and using suggestion to get laid. The second seems to view it as a form of mind-rape. I will not comment on either of these views because I believe that you have free will to use the tools as you see fit. I personally like using NLP language with women AND I realize its value for self-improvement (which is what it was originally made for). I am not going to mention books and videos I will give you techniques to use.
1. Take a deep breath, hold it for a couple of seconds, exhale and realx.
2. With your eyes open or closed create a small positive picture of how you would like to be (confident, motivated, ect). Make the picture small and far away.
3. Create a large negative image of yourself in front of the positive image (a picture of what you want to change).
4. Pretend the negative image is made of glass.
5. Have the small positive image of you fly quickly into the negative image and smash through it and say swish as the negative image smashes to pieces and is replaced by a huge image of the positive image of you.
6. Repeat 6 or 7 times.
What this does is creates a new association of you mentally. So every time you see a negative image of yourself it is instantly replaced by a large, close up, colorful picture of you the way you want to be.
1. Put yourself into a state that suites you like confidence or happiness (Remember a time you had those feelings or imagine what it would be like)
2. When you feel that feeling strongly reach over with your right hand, squeeze your left wrist and say the name of the state with power "CONFIDENCE!"
3. Repeat several times.
4. Any time you have those feelings reinforce the anchor by squeezing the wrist.
5. When you need more confidence or happiness fire off that anchor by squeezing your left wrist and say "confidence".