HOW TO GET OUT THE FRIEND ZONE?! EASY..

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

IMA TEACH YOU GUYS ABOUT "HOW TO GET THE GIRL YOU LIKE" OUT FROM THE ZONE "BULLSHIT!" I BET YOU BEEN PROLLY ALREADY BEEN TOLD THIS OR ALREADY KNOW THIS ESPEACIALLY IF YOUR ON MY LEVEL WITH WOMEN....

1. FIRST OFF IF THAT BITCH YOU LIKE PUTS YOU IN THE FRIEND ZONE... START HITTING ON HER FRIENDS ESPEACIALLY HER BEST FRIEND. I MEAN START GETTING AT THEM! HIT ON THEM! SHE WILL GET FUCKING JEOLOUS! I SWEAR LOL I TRIED AND IT WORKS ALL THE TIME! AND IF YOU FUCK ANY OF HER FRIENDS SHE WILL DEFINITELY REALLY GET JEOLOUS AND START TO FIGHT FOR YOU LOL NO MAN SHOULD EVER BE PUT IN THE "FRIEND ZONE" NOT SO WHAT EVER. UNLESS YOU NOT FEELING HER IN THAT SORT OF WAY ITS COO BE FRIENDS.

2. SECOND TALK ABOUT AND EXPRESS YOUR SEX STORIES WITH OTHER WOMEN YOUVE FUCKED TO HER... AND DONT BE ASHAME! IF SHE WANTS TO BE FRIENDS BUDDY BUDDY WITH A MAN WHICH NO MAN SHOULD EVER BE UNLESS THERE FUCKING THEN TELL HER YOUR SEX STORIES LIKE YOU DO WITH YOUR GUY FRIENDS.. SHE WILL GET JEOLOUS..

3. THIRD CHECK OUT OTHER WOMEN WHEN YOU BOTH ARE GOING OUT PLACES... SAY WOW SHE HAS A FAT ASS OR I LIKE HER BODY SHES FUCKING SEXY AND EXPRESS HOW THAT GIRL YOUR CHECKING OUT MAKES YOU WANNA CALL A GIRL YOUR MESSING LATER ON FOR A NIGHT STAND.. OR SOME BULLSHIT ITS EASY JUST KEEP DOING THOSE THING EVENTUALLY SHE'LL FALL FOR IT.

4. FORTH OF ALL IF THAT BITCH DONT GO FOR NONE OF THAT SHIT. THEN DROP THAT BITCH! THERES NO POINT OF WAISTING TIME AT ALL. JUST SIMPLY DROP THAT BITCH!

THANKS!

Post subject: nice
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

good shit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

5. TALK WITH CAPS LOCK, BITCHES LOVE CAPS LOCK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:53 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Exellent!

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
5. TALK WITH CAPS LOCK, BITCHES LOVE CAPS LOCK.
LMAO GOOD ONE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I like your post haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

[quote="NikAFC"]I like your post haha[/quote
thanks!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

..or you could just get physical and show some intent with her, rather than going on about other women

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
..or you could just get physical and show some intent with her, rather than going on about other women
What's the fun in that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:56 pm 
Married Moderator

Dude, the friend zone is the greatest thing in the world, I don't understand why all guys are so afraid of it.

Being in the friend zone should just mean one thing, she trusts you! And that is everything in pick up!

Haven't you guys ever seen a romantic movie? What is the constant theme? A girl always wants the guy who is like her best friend!

Once you get a girl in to the friend zone, stop hitting on her, don't give her the extra attention, just be an awesome cool guy, and sure you can tell her about girls you dated but don't go over board with it.

Then, just invite her over to watch a movie on your laptop sitting in your bed while sharing a bottle of red wine.
To me this has resulted in sex 100% of the time, if not, you are not actually deep enough in to the friend zone.

The friend zone is your friend, use it!

(And please go easy on the caps!)

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:45 pm 

Quote:
Dude, the friend zone is the greatest thing in the world, I don't understand why all guys are so afraid of it.

Being in the friend zone should just mean one thing, she trusts you! And that is everything in pick up!

Haven't you guys ever seen a romantic movie? What is the constant theme? A girl always wants the guy who is like her best friend!

Once you get a girl in to the friend zone, stop hitting on her, don't give her the extra attention, just be an awesome cool guy, and sure you can tell her about girls you dated but don't go over board with it.

Then, just invite her over to watch a movie on your laptop sitting in your bed while sharing a bottle of red wine.
To me this has resulted in sex 100% of the time, if not, you are not actually deep enough in to the friend zone.

Thank you so much! I started rebutting this guy but then I just got annoyed, how can you possibly be good with women if you consider them animals below you, it makes you into beastiality when you mistreat women to the point where you refer to them as "bitches".

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Agreed, but you really need to show her other women desire you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:11 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

You do not want to be in the "deadzone" i mean "friendzone", usually is the nice way of a girl saying "i do not like you like that, sexually/dating/bf" ljbf, is the last thing you ever want to hear, it usually happens because of the guy lack of skills, lack of escalation,afc status, the girl is not or lost attraction for the dude, dinner and a movie type of shit... What the ghetto dude described is gold...He is missing taking a break and come back a different dude...Also he is missing escalate on her sexually to see what happens... With that being said the bold stuff is gold too...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:13 pm 
Married Moderator

Quote:
You do not want to be in the "deadzone" i mean "friendzone", usually is the nice way of a girl saying "i do not like you like that, sexually/dating/bf" ljbf, is the last thing you ever want to hear, it usually happens because of the guy lack of skills, lack of escalation,afc status, the girl is not or lost attraction for the dude, dinner and a movie type of shit... What the ghetto dude described is gold...He is missing taking a break and come back a different dude...Also he is missing escalate on her sexually to see what happens... With that being said the bold stuff is gold too...
I respectfully disagree, out of personal experience I lost a lot of girls to the friend zone (FZ) but as I grew as a pua I realized that it was only because my game sucked. After I became enough of my man I made it a mission to seek out girls that once rejected me and go have sex with them, retarded I know but it was something I had to do at the time.
You would laugh if I told you how far I traveled for some of them.

I came to realize that FZ is only a problem if you are not man enough to woo a girl. Girls will tell you that they just want to be friends just to relieve tension, they do this when they are nervous, and let me elaborate on why.
Girls get really nervous when guys hit on them, they don't really know how to handle it, so a lot of the time it is easier for them to just turn you down in order to disarm the situation and thereby not having to deal with it.
The way to deal with this is to turn them down first, if you feel the girl is about to put you in the FZ, you put her there first, make sure that she knows there is no way she is going to get anything out of you, (unless she pays :wink: ).

Most guys seem to think that the FZ is a problem, but try to use the fact that she now trusts you. You can take her out on dates and she won't even know it, you can be the most charming guy in the world, and yes, do charm other women in front of her but always make her feel special. You will win her eventually if you got enough game, trust me, the FZ is your friend!

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't like this post at all. Why are you referring to girls as bitches? If you got into the friendzone, you started wrong anyway. And if the girl is infact a 'bitch' then I don't see why you don't cut the crap and go after another girl.. or do you actually want to date a 'bitch'?