PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:26 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Peak Ovulation Theory

Women get horny because of two hormones: testosterone and estrogen. This theoretical discussion is about PEAK Ovulation. Peak Ovulation Theory as applied to pick up asserts that girls will fuck with the bad boy during peak ovulation and the rest of the menstrual cycle, they will get it on with the nice guys.

So if your style of game is based on the nice guy vibe, you'll likely get to fuck the girl just around the time she's going to bleed. However, if your style of game is the bad boy vibe, you'll get to fuck the girl at her horniest days.

We'll discuss the details later. In the meantime, look at the estrogen graph below from Wikipedia, courtesy of Mikael Häggström, public domain license.

Feel free to discuss while I sleep.

P.S.

Damn. The image is too huge. I'll fix it later.

:twisted:

Attachments:
Menstrual Cycle Estrogen Surges.jpg
Menstrual Cycle Estrogen Surges.jpg [ 41.66 KiB | Viewed 11761 times ]

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

Last edited by Monsignor Crisanto on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Scientifically with merit, in practicality, more or less worthless. Studies have confirmed this (despite their abstracts suggesting the opposite).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:25 pm 
Dedicated Member

Just field test this, and ask women about if they get hornier nearing their menstruation period. If most women say yes then there has to be some kind of truth within the theory. And those who say no might be too shy to admit it.

Other than denying this, test it out. I'm sure I will.

Wallie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Just field test this, and ask women about if they get hornier nearing their menstruation period. If most women say yes then there has to be some kind of truth within the theory. And those who say no might be too shy to admit it.

Wallie
So you plan on asking girls if they are ovulating? Or will you be like hellhound and assume every girl who dresses slutty is ovulating, or (I quote him) most girls in night game are ovulating etc. etc. I know indirectly from LTRs and hundreds of women I have dated that time of the month has very little if any correlation to my odds of getting laid.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:03 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Quote:

Wallie
So you plan on asking girls if they are ovulating? Or will you be like hellhound and assume every girl who dresses slutty is ovulating, or (I quote him) most girls in night game are ovulating etc. etc. I know indirectly from LTRs and hundreds of women I have dated that time of the month has very little if any correlation to my odds of getting laid.

^ that is none sense.... And we have argue to death that dressing sexy does not equal slutty...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:08 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wallie

^ that is none sense.... And we have argue to death that dressing sexy does not equal slutty...
I'm with you 100%... this is hellhound logic, not mine... I was saying this is nonsense...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:20 pm 

Well it genuinely matters only how you use the information... I don't look for signs of ovulation... I look for signs a girl is dtf... this could be during ovulation but the point is girls counterfeit the same signals during ovulation as not during ovulation but dtf... simply because it is instinctual behavior...

Skills it's important to take into consideration the context and geography will always influence apparel... however in a cool area a woman doesn't need to sport shorts to show skin... studies show girls in some areas genuinely show less clothes during that time of the month especially during the day... (not everything happens at night though)... body language will always include context... you can't ignore that if that is everyday clothes it's not going to mean shit... however in some environments it will be a huge indicator of her intentions of sex...

Movement is also something to pay attention to as women who are seeking sexual attention move accordingly... and honestly I think too many people don't realize a woman does many small things... also a woman near ovulation will have clearer skin... so if it's a woman you know you'll be able to notice IF you pay attention... Since their is an increase in estrogen there will be more emphasis on her feminity...

The point is to look for behavioral patterns... certain things are going to be easy to detect... Other things such as skin redness... pupil size will be harder to tell but they aren't impossible in a properly lit environment...

Most women are clueless to the 48 hrs they are ovulating... absolutely clueless.. many even think it's during their time of the month... really it's the midpoint between pms... not during the PMS as most people think... Very few women know and feel their eggs dropping... Rare ones do and it can be quite painful if you are one of those that detect it... I would never ask a woman if she was ovulation because it'll be a waste of time...

Science isn't useless for courtship what's important is where you get your science and how you use it... what part of science you are using... such as using science to break down the basic steps of courtship to simplify the process and give courtship basic structure (anthropologist, zoologist, and biologist have all done this)...

Peace and love,

VIc

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:02 am 

Thread Argumentative Style

Before we proceed further, let's define the argumentative style of this thread to even the playing field. These are the basic academic standards in argumentative writing: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/659/01/

To present your ideas clearly, you might want to consider using some of the more popular analytical frameworks around like these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analytic_philosophy or this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWOT_analysis, or any other widely used analytical framework. Here's a brief on how to apply analytical frameworks: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ar-anframe/

But since this is a PUA community and not an academic community, we will be more liberal. The thread style of argumentation should go like this:

• Introductory Greeting --> Idea or Counter Idea --> Supporting Facts or Explanations --> Conclusion --> Polite Summary Greeting

INTRODUCTORY AND POLITE SUMMARY GREETINGS

The following or equivalents are acceptable introductory and polite summary greetings in this thread:

1. Fuck you fucktard/idiot/fruitcake/asshole
2. You're a fucking... moron/idiot/faggot/asshole
3. Bullshit./ You are stupid./ You are an idiot./

Any unsupported assertions that are libelous should be considered flaming. For examples, "Your mother is a fucking whore that my football team fucked in the garbage bins down by the alley." "Your dick is maggot infested from untreated gonorrhea." These kinds of arguments will be reported to moderators as flaming.

However, these examples will not be considered flaming: "Your mother is a fucking whore that my football team fucked in the garbage bins down by the alley. Here's the video/ picture of your mother. I have it because you are my neighbor." "Your dick is maggot infested from untreated gonorrhea. Here's the picture of your dick. I know because I'm your STI doctor."

If you find the acceptable argumentative style offensive, DO NOT POST in this thread.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Peak Ovulation Theory

Women get horny because of two hormones: testosterone and estrogen. This theoretical discussion is about PEAK Ovulation. Peak Ovulation Theory as applied to pick up asserts that girls will fuck with the bad boy during peak ovulation
Why?
Quote:
and the rest of the menstrual cycle, they will get it on with the nice guys.
So if your style of game is based on the nice guy vibe, you'll likely get to fuck the girl just around the time she's going to bleed.
Ok, even if you're completely unsubstantiated assertion about her ovulating days is true... this part isn't. She ovulates ONE day per month, sperm can survive in the vagina for about a week... so "about to bleed" just doesn't hold true. She'd be looking for the bad boy one week out of four. There's actually more time she'd be receptive to the "nice guy" than to the bad boy if it was only based on the day she ovulates.
Quote:
However, if your style of game is the bad boy vibe, you'll get to fuck the girl at her horniest days.
Yeah, as long as I'm fucking the girl I really don't care if it's her horniest day. I'd only really care if her horniest day increased my chances or not... which I suspect it would.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:39 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
So if your style of game is based on the nice guy vibe, you'll likely get to fuck the girl just around the time she's going to bleed. However, if your style of game is the bad boy vibe, you'll get to fuck the girl at her horniest days.
In my experience, a woman's horniest days are just before or during menstration. I've heard and seen it too many times from women for this not to be true. I'm not just talking an average level of horny, I'm talking super and aggressive horny. Perhaps it's just a coincidence and not as common as I thought and it's just stuck in my head more because of the abnormal level of horny and because it was so close or during flow time.

BUT! I am going to have to go with my experience on this one. There has got to be some scientific data to back this up?? Since I brought this up on the forum yesterday, I have personally asked 4 women, three of them replied yes they get very horny during their period, the other responded, that she was horny all the time (lol)

Out of the three, one tried to justify it with, the satisfaction of not being pregnant and the risk of pregnancy being null, it's the best time for sex. The other two offered no reasoning and stated "they had no idea and just are very horny then.

If science does not support this, my only other logical conclusion is that they are horny throughout the cycle or at peek ovulation but because just before or during flow time they really can't have sex even when enticed, it becomes much more relevant in their memory. ( as in, they want sex more because they can't have it)

Of course their is always the pyschological and emotional aspects to consider.

I'm gonnna keep asking women, I'll keep you all posted.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:21 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
In my experience, a woman's horniest days are just before or during menstration. I've heard and seen it too many times from women for this not to be true. I'm not just talking an average level of horny, I'm talking super and aggressive horny. Perhaps it's just a coincidence and not as common as I thought and it's just stuck in my head more because of the abnormal level of horny and because it was so close or during flow time.

BUT! I am going to have to go with my experience on this one. There has got to be some scientific data to back this up?? Since I brought this up on the forum yesterday, I have personally asked 4 women, three of them replied yes they get very horny during their period, the other responded, that she was horny all the time (lol)

Out of the three, one tried to justify it with, the satisfaction of not being pregnant and the risk of pregnancy being null, it's the best time for sex. The other two offered no reasoning and stated "they had no idea and just are very horny then.

If science does not support this, my only other logical conclusion is that they are horny throughout the cycle or at peek ovulation but because just before or during flow time they really can't have sex even when enticed, it becomes much more relevant in their memory. ( as in, they want sex more because they can't have it)

Of course their is always the pyschological and emotional aspects to consider.

I'm gonnna keep asking women, I'll keep you all posted.
I think this has to do more with your skill level and sophistication in sexual escalation as well as your game plan. If there's no expert sexual stimuli, even when a girl is on her peak ovulation days, then her sexual drive will pass along like a typical boring day.

BUT, if there's a very skilled PUA who knows how to make her horny, that PUA can make her horny most of the time. Remember: your game is basically nice guy game as you said yourself in your epic thread and you only fuck women 3 to 4 times, after that you dump them. You'll have to be in an LTR with several women to notice the surge in their sexual drives over a 28 day cycle assuming these ladies have a regular menstrual period.

I'll elaborate on the estrogen graph some time and how the different types of seduction game and PUA skill levels can maximize these hormonal surges.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:43 am 

Quote:
Why?
Because MOST women prefer the high testosterone, high genetic quality types during peak ovulation. I'll link several studies later when I have a huge chunk of time. Another finding is that MOST women will have a spiked up attraction towards men (high testosterone or not) who make them laugh.
Quote:
Ok, even if you're completely unsubstantiated assertion about her ovulating days is true... this part isn't. She ovulates ONE day per month, sperm can survive in the vagina for about a week... so "about to bleed" just doesn't hold true. She'd be looking for the bad boy one week out of four. There's actually more time she'd be receptive to the "nice guy" than to the bad boy if it was only based on the day she ovulates.
Keyword: Peak

You're right. I think this is the reason why indirect game works most of the time for men who are still learning to be masculine or at the stage of still pumping up their low testosterone levels to standard levels that women like during peak ovulation days.

When I'm not that competitive and my testosterone level is low, I tend to f-close more women during their period. I also tend to be very AFC when I'm not feeling alpha but that doesn't stop me from getting laid.

However, when I'm feeling high and my testosterone is off the roof (I feel like beating up other guys who don't pull down their gaze on the streets. I've just won a new, but small, contract, I've achieved some professional goals, etc.), I tend to f-close women who are not menstruating at all.
Quote:
Yeah, as long as I'm fucking the girl I really don't care if it's her horniest day. I'd only really care if her horniest day increased my chances or not... which I suspect it would.
Absolutely. We'll discuss the graph at a later time and the indicators of peak ovulation plus some links to several free studies so you can all pick it apart and see if the odds towards the f-close will compound women's sexual attraction to your benefit.

If the odds are very minimal or insignificant, we dump the study and move on to the next.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:09 am 

Quote:
As for hellhound mental masturbation. Duh. Hellhound is by far the worst regular poster on the forum. He spends his time reading misleading abstracts of poorly designed studies and thinks they have any practical application to PUA when of course they do not.
Kindly elaborate why Karl Grammer's and Durante's studies on ovulation are poorly designed. Likewise, since you appear to have a higher level of erudition than Grammer or Durante, please provide your alternative on what a well designed study looks like.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
BUT, if there's a very skilled PUA who knows how to make her horny, that PUA can make her horny most of the time. Remember: your game is basically nice guy game as you said yourself in your epic thread and you only fuck women 3 to 4 times, after that you dump them. You'll have to be in an LTR with several women to notice the surge in their sexual drives over a 28 day cycle assuming these ladies have a regular menstrual period.
When I was referring to being a gentleman or a nice guy (in my thread) that was upon approach and during the comfort building stages, just a part of my game. If I were to give myself a general style of game, I'd say it is much more "bad boy"(also mentioned in many of my posts) then anything. It's much more congruent with my look and style. Besides, it's almost impossible to have the level of sexuality that I do in my game and not be percieved by women as a a bad boy.

Also when I mentioned 3-4 times being my maximum time I usually have sex with women, again that was generalized and is usually the norm, but it doesn't mean always. I've had a handful of relationships in my life and and also lived with a one or two women in my day. I've witnessed full cycles plenty of times, with women I was sexual with and ones that I wasn't.

The reason I am so curious about my observations with women being very horny just before or during the flow" is because its come up several times in my life and I've always thought it has to be more then a coincidence.

It would be interesting if a group of us could actually poll a shit load of women and see for ourselves.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:18 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Why?
Because MOST women prefer the high testosterone, high genetic quality types during peak ovulation. I'll link several studies later when I have a huge chunk of time. Another finding is that MOST women will have a spiked up attraction towards men (high testosterone or not) who make them laugh.
Right, that's all fine... but high testosterone doesn't equate to being a "bad boy." You can be nice and have high testosterone, or be a bad boy and have low testosterone. In fact, stating that making a women laugh trumps testosterone completely undermines your attempted point... basically what this means is whatever makes a woman feel good will be more effective during ovulation!

Quote:
Keyword: Peak

You're right. I think this is the reason why indirect game works most of the time for men who are still learning to be masculine or at the stage of still pumping up their low testosterone levels to standard levels that women like during peak ovulation days.
So now you get to prove that learning a skill lets you affect your own testosterone levels. Good luck with that. Testosterone is a hormone pumped into your system mostly based on age... you have no conscious control over it, and learning game isn't going to increase your testosterone. You might learn to do things women like, and ovulating women might find that more appealing... but it has nothing to do with your testosterone. In fact, if your testosterone surged and it DID affect the woman's behavior it probably wouldn't matter if you were "nice" or "bad."
Quote:
When I'm not that competitive and my testosterone level is low, I tend to f-close more women during their period. I also tend to be very AFC when I'm not feeling alpha but that doesn't stop me from getting laid.
I suspect that if you're getting laid while feeling "AFC" you're not very AFC in the first place...