PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

While watching videos by Gambler, he gave an example of an opener for an in person encounter. I decided to take it, shorten it a bit, and run with it online. It has worked at getting girls bitch shields down right away - it makes you seem like a sensitive guy that actually gives a shit. HB 8s and 9s respond to this, where with other openers, they probably wouldn't.

Also, I totally sent this to a girl who didn't respond to my first opener, and she responded to this!

Only problem - hard to transition out of this bullshit and into something about you and her.

Hey, can I ask you something? I'm _______ by the way. A friend of mine is coming over in about 20 minutes and wants to talk to me about something. He's got a girlfriend he's been dating for 3 months, and tomorrow he's going to propose to her. Pretty crazy! He wants to talk to me about it, because I'm good with relationships and stuff so he wants my advice. Problem is, I think it's a terrible idea, and I know he's already made his mind up. He's probably not going to listen to me anyway, and I feel I might actually upset him. I'm stuck. What would you do?

Girls eat that shit up.

Please don't copy and paste - make your own version of it, as I'm using it pretty heavily :P

Let me know how it works!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Such a long ass opener. I'd rather use it at the middle of the conversation to create emotional connection and as a DHV. I can't imagine using this in a busy traffic, grocery store, or clubs or gym or at the mall. Coffee shop would be the best scenario to use it.

But yea in this case, it's online so it's totally a decent opener.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I got a message from a girl who said that she received this already word for word. Don't be stupid, and change it up yourselves.

If you literally put that little effort in, you deserve what you're getting - nothing.