How to initiate/maintain FWB?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've hooked up with this chick a couple times now, but I would like some advice on how to not lead her on while at the same time staying close enough to continue our benefits. I'm seeking a FWB situation and would not want to be in a relationship.

I've read that it's important not to message a girl too often, unless you're looking for a relationship. Say, message a girl every day or two if you want a relationship, and maybe go 3-6 days between messages if you just want to hook up. Is this true?

Then it's gets a little messy, because sometimes she will actually initiate a message to me. She did this a couple days straight. I suppose I could just ignore her, but it seems not very friendly to do to someone I just had sex with. And they call it "friends" with benefits.

I met her off Tinder, and we haven't had any kind of "what are we" talk. I've read it's best to avoid those kinds of talks when seeking FWB. She was on spring break this past week, so I haven't seen her in a bit more than week. During this time I intentionally didn't message her for 6 days, but when I did message her she starts saying how she can't wait to see me, she's got so much to tell me, she's been bored without me yada yada.... sounds like relationship talk to me. What do I do when she starts acting like that with me? I ended up saying "same" and "me too" but felt weird saying it. Once again I don't want to lead her on, but I don't want to be a dick.