PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, not an active poster but thought I'd post this just for the hell of it and since One-itis has rendered me entirely useless....a little bit of perspective would help.
Ever since my first posts which where in retrospect, lame as hell(AFC as hell) I worked on developing my natural charm. Combine a Queen's English accent with my skills with words(I write poetry and erotica, go figure) I was getting numbers faster than I ever have. Long story short I was having a bloody awesome time, being a casual biker added another layer on top of everything but then came exams and I had to calm the fuck down.
Fast forward a few months and I have been dating about, sometimes girls from okcupid to girls I meet when I am out. I came across this girl, cute, nerdy, not like the girls I usually date. First date was good ended up with a k-close and a rather heavy make out session. We planned date two, which went good except for a few things, just when things were looking good, one-itis hit and for some reason I asked her if she wanted to be exclusive...to which I got the "i like the way things are"answer. Okay....no problem, the rest of the date when rather good, wasn't able to F-close but a third date was planned, where she was going to come over my place , after enough making out enough to leave my jaw sore. ( I know, I hate one-itis too) Now here's the thing, she replied to my cheeky text right after the date but has failed to respond to two following texts of mine ( and no I don't send greeting texts). Now we are T minus two days from the third date, I haven't heard from her, so do I
a. Leave it to her to text back and if she doesn't, move on.
b. Wait till Monday, call her to confirm the date.
c. call now to confirm and joke about that exclusivity thing
d. Any combination of the 3

Also, yes I am talking to other girls but I can't get her out of my fucking head so....team effort people!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:54 pm 
The Grand Puba

Lol, man..wow. On the second date, you asked her to be exclusive? You do understand why she has backed off of you, right? I would actually cancel the date. I'd text her and just tell her that I wasn't going to be able to make it and I'd contact her when I figured out another day. If I heard back from her and she was still showing interest, I'd give it another try...but I would put zero effort into making it happen.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:59 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Damn bro, you messed up when it came to bringing up exclusivity. Good luck.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game